PDA

View Full Version : Private Screening of Bolt!

Hayden's Dad
12-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Hey everyone,
Hayden was feeling a little better eariler this week so we got the chance to take him to a local light show in a nearby city "The Tanglewood Festival of Lights" He loved it we loved it and it was a nice outing for all of us. He was still feeling better Wednesday so I took a half day off and we all went to see "Bolt" in 3D. :thumbsup:

We went to a matinee nearby and it turns out we were the only ones in the theatre! :mickey: We had our own private showing of Bolt in 3D. Hayden slept through most of it but we still put his 3D glasses on. We had a great time and loved the movie.

The past two days I have stayed home from work, Hayden is feeling pretty puny breathing very hard and fast. Please keep the prayers and pixie dust coming, so we can take him out again. :D

Melanie
12-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Glad to hear Hayden was feeling well enough to go out. Continued :pixie: for future outings! Hope he feels better soon.

a local light show in a nearby city "The Tanglewood Festival of Lights"

That's my hometown!! Great show, and sure to put you in the spirit. :tree:

ElenitaB
12-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Here's a whole truckload of :pixie: for Hayden this holiday season! Hope he continues to enjoy your outings together! :hug:

TinkerbellT421
12-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Sending as many prayers and pixie dust as possible for little Hayden to feel better so you can take him out again! It must have felt great to take him out to see Bolt! :mickey: :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

RedSoxFan
12-07-2008, 07:59 AM
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:for Hayden. So glad you were able to take him out.