PDA

View Full Version : BRD's Family Trip Day 4

BigRedDad
12-05-2008, 10:03 AM
OK. This is Epcot day with morning EMH. We get out late and get to there about 8:15AM. We have ADR's at Akershus at 8:45AM. FP was for 10:30AM already, stand-by was 45 minutes. 15-minutes after park opening, the crowds are insane. We head straight to Akershus and have an incredible breakfast. I did not have high hopes, but was very surprised. The two girls liked the Princesses and enjoyed their breakfast.

We head back out about 10AM. SSE had a 30-minute wait, Imagination was about 20-minutes, most other rides had FP for 6PM or gone, no lines were less than 2-hours. We decide to hit SSE, then FP for TT, then around the world we go all in separate directions. We loved just seeing different things, street side shows, some characters. My DD was able to get a pink unicorn from Miyuki (sp?) at Japan. The drummers on the other side were great.

We meandered around, watched other shows at the other countries. The last real stop was China. DD got to meet Mushu finally and a few pictures with Mulan. It was great. Unfortunately, they do not sell Mushu stuffed animals...grrrr.

It was getting to the point to meet up with everyone near 5PM at Rose and Crown bar. We got there a little early because DD was failing asleep and news from my dad in the hospital. To my surprise, they had Tennants on tap. I slug down 5 of those while waiting and having a drink with the family. It was a relaxing 90 minutes. We decide on dinner at ESPN bar and walk right in to a table. It was great and nice.

After dinner, it was off to MK to see the early Spectro Magic parade and we had cut it down right to the minute to get there. Some more family frustration because of a bottle of wine from Epcot could not be taken into MK. It was a little pain, but quickly over.

Next, my uneventful fuddy duddy last day...

Tbelle1976
12-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Sounds like a busy (and crowded) day. Glad you enjoyed the breakfast, DD and I can't wait to eat breakfast at Akershus next trip!

mouseketeer mom
12-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Wow. Epcot sounds mobbed. Sounds like you made the most of it anyway. Love your reports!:thumbsup:

faline
12-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Even though it was very busy, it sounds like it was an enjoyable day!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks for reporting

laward32
12-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Sounded great. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

pdrlkr
12-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: