PDA

View Full Version : Abbott and Costello "Who's on First?"

alphamommy
12-04-2008, 08:46 PM
When we were at the Baseball Hall of Fame this summer, we watched the "Who's on First?" routine. DD loved it, and I'd like to have a copy of one of the movies that includes it. Unfortunately, I don't remember which movie(s) it's in.

Does anybody know what movie I could find this routine in?

Thanks!

Melanie
12-04-2008, 08:55 PM
From Wikipedia:

In 1956 a gold record of "Who's on First?" was placed in the Baseball Hall of Fame museum in Cooperstown, New York. A video (taken from The Naughty Nineties) now plays continuously on screens at the Hall.

DAKustodial
12-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Hi Tammy,

You can go to Amazon and type in "Abbott and Costello, Who's On First DVD" and you'll get a whole bunch of options back. I think the fourth or fifth one on the list was a DVD for like 19 bucks. Good luck!

NotaGeek
12-05-2008, 02:39 AM
Hi Tammy,

You can go to Amazon and type in "Abbott and Costello, Who's On First DVD" and you'll get a whole bunch of options back. I think the fourth or fifth one on the list was a DVD for like 19 bucks. Good luck!
If you find something on Amazing be sure and use the link on INTERCOT ... they are an affiliate and we get some love for members using their site!

RBrooksC
12-05-2008, 08:46 AM
The best thing you could do is download the original radio recording of it. The whole show is fantastic. I have heard it so many times I cannot count and I laugh each time I do.

The actual Who's On First routine is at the end of the broadcast but it doesn't matter because the rest of it is so good.