PDA

View Full Version : character breakfast in AK

goofiecrazy
12-04-2008, 01:17 PM
I am thinking of doing the character breakfast in AK again this trip.Last time we did this was in 2004 and of course Donald was there as was Goofy,Mickey and Minnie. I was wondering if the same are there with Donald still or is it Different? Is Donald still at Chef Mickeys to with the rest of above gang plus chip and dale?

MizMissy
12-04-2008, 01:25 PM
It's still "Donald's" Breakfast, moved to the Tusker House now. We did this breakfast in September and it was wonderful. I found the food and the seating arrangements to be better (more spacious set up and better food) than when it was at the old place.
The characters in attendance were Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy.
I highly recommend this character breakfast.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-04-2008, 02:37 PM
The "new" breakfast at Tusker House is awesome. It is so much better than the old breakfast. We found the location to great (more room, bigger buffet area), better food and super character interaction.

We met Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Mickey, all decked-out in safari gear.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

joanna71985
12-04-2008, 02:56 PM
I've done both the old and new breakfasts. And I like the new one much better. The food is really good. And the character's outfits are so cute (like others said, the characters are Mickey, Goofy, Donald, and Daisy).

#1donaldfan
12-05-2008, 12:08 PM
...wow....good to hear, 'cause we loved the old breakfastsaurs, now that it's even better as the safari breakfast.....can't wait to go...:mickey: