PDA

View Full Version : Brief Computer Access??

angie12210
12-04-2008, 10:12 AM
We are staying at ASM from 12/13 thru the 12/20. I will need to log on briefly while I am there. Does anybody know where I can do this?

DizneyRox
12-04-2008, 11:40 AM
There will be a LAN connection right in your room. Internet access is $$ and last I saw you could get it by the hour I think for a few bucks, or by the day at $9.95. Bring a laptop.

SBETigg
12-04-2008, 12:30 PM
If it's just brief access and you don't want to bring a laptop, I believe some resorts, like the Contemporary, have business centers for guests with computers and Internet access.

Maybe call your resort and ask what they offer and if they can recommend the closest place for you to use in the event they don't have a business center at the resort? At worst, it would just involve the hassle of stopping by another resort briefly instead of lugging your laptop.

TheRustyScupper
12-04-2008, 12:58 PM
1) Internet through WDW is always expensive.
2) There are cheaper ways.
. . . if you have RoadRunner at home, road access is free
. . . netzero is free, if you accept the ads

Beast_fanatic
12-04-2008, 02:28 PM
By the way, if you're just wanting access in order to check in for your flight, Guest Relations at the parks or Guest Concierge at the resorts will be happy to do that for you. If you are needing it for something else though, the ideas above should help.

glenpreece
12-04-2008, 07:14 PM
you can also log onto the internet at the wonderland café in disney quest