PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Baby Supplies online?

mulderxcoltrane
12-04-2008, 07:38 AM
Now that our airline has imposed a $15 fee for the first checked bag - we're considering buying supplies for the kids (diapers, formula, wipes, etc) online and shipping them to the resort so they're waiting for us.

What online store will have the lowest prices (including shipping) for such supplies?

faline
12-04-2008, 08:58 AM
You could also use a local delivery service to bring supplies to you following your arrival.

dfamasb
12-04-2008, 10:47 AM
We are using Garden Grocer for baby supplies when we go in Feb. They have only a $40 minimum and a $12 delivery charge. By the time we buy diapers and wipes, drinks and snacks we'll have met the minimum.

mulderxcoltrane
12-04-2008, 11:12 AM
You could also use a local delivery service to bring supplies to you following your arrival.

We thought of that - but didn't know if prices were comparable to other "big-box" online retailers.

dfamasb
12-04-2008, 12:21 PM
We thought of that - but didn't know if prices were comparable to other "big-box" online retailers.

Check the prices at gardengrocer dot com. They seemed comparable to grocery store prices I pay, though I didn't check formula because I don't use it.

Disney Doll
12-04-2008, 01:05 PM
In my experience Garden Grocer is a little more expensive than what you probably normally pay at your local grocery store, but you are paying for convenience. We use Garden Grocer because we also have breakfast items delivered like milk and yogurt. If you are only looking to buy baby items you might try diapers dot com. They ship for free if you spend $49.00 and I imagine it would be pretty easy to spend that much with formula and diapers on the list.