PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Club

Airblue1
12-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Can you make ADR's for the ESPN club?

spoiledraf
12-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Last time we were there, the CM said people line up over an hour before opening to get seats to watch NFL games and the like. 1st come 1st served I guess. That makes me believe , no ADRs. But call dining to find out. Policys can change anytime.

kakn7294
12-03-2008, 12:08 AM
No, the ESPN Club does not take ADR's. Depending on when you are planning to go, you can wait anywhere from an hour or more for a big game or NFL Sundays to just walking right in if there's nothing big in sports going on. If you do want to go for a specific event, plan to arrive 30 - 60 min early and wait in line outside the door - when it's your turn, your entire party must be present or they will not seat you.

We3
12-03-2008, 01:00 PM
When we went in 2006 we made ADR's for our first night. Glad we did because it was busy.

wendy*darling
12-03-2008, 07:15 PM
We have never been able to make ADRs for ESPN.
We've been a few times.
One December evening we were looking forward to dining here on our arrival night (staying at the BW). It was closed for a private party (College Football awards I believe). My DS (then 13) was very disappointed.
Another time we had lunch here on a Sunday afternoon during football season. I got in line about 30 minutes before opening. My family joined me a couple minutes later. We got right in at opening, but we did all have to be present to be seated. We were asked what game we most wanted to see. They sat us where a TV was tuned to our game.
Another time we just sat in the bar area for snacks and watched basketball for a while.

It's a fun place- but no ADRs.

kakn7294
12-03-2008, 11:26 PM
We've never been able to make ADRs either - and we've been 3 times.

We3
12-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Maybe we just got lucky and I have lost my memory!!! Dunno, could have sworn we made reservations in 2006 because our whole first night was centered around what time we had to be there and how long to give to get from MK to the Boardwalk and how to get there....could be losing my marbles, maybe I just need another trip to Disney LOL!!!!

hardingella
12-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Went twice this february. ADR's not an option.We were told our wait would be an hour so we bought drinks from the bar and sat outside at one of the large tables, it was very plesent, and plenty of room for the kids to run about.On both occasions we only waited about half an hour. We got there about 6pm, but we noticed the later it got the longer the queue outside got.Our server said avoid superbowl night unless your there from opening,otherwise forget it!

We3
12-04-2008, 02:56 PM
I stand corrected. I talked to DH and he said no, we did not have reservations, we happened to time it just right and got right in and he remembers being surprised because it was a Sunday night and football was on. Sorry for the misinformation!