PDA

View Full Version : Small Ponchos for sale?

Gator
12-01-2008, 08:07 PM
I have a toddler coming on this trip and he's the only one without a poncho. Do Disney Parks sale ponchos for little ones?

SBETigg
12-01-2008, 08:41 PM
They have a children's size and an adult size. Depending on his build, the children's could be a little big on him, but it may work out.

teambricker04
12-01-2008, 11:15 PM
We did the childs size on our DS#2 when we were there last June (He was 12 mo at the time). Since he was sitting in a stroller it was perfect. We hung it over the front bar and it was almost like a little tent. He never walked around with it on though, so I don't know if it was really all that big. I was just happy he kept it on.

linedropper
12-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Just go to a dollar store and load up! You can get 30 or the price of one at disney!
:mickey:

Disney Doll
12-02-2008, 09:50 AM
We brought adult ponchos from home and used a rain shield on our stroller. Like a previous poster mentioned there is only one child size and in my opinion it seemed too big for a toddler.

Auroring Good Time
12-02-2008, 08:32 PM
The child's poncho will be big for a 2 year old however, when my son was that age, we just tied up the sides at the bottom of the snaps so he wouldn't trip on them. I agree that the dollar store is cheaper, but it's just not the same without that giant Mickey on it.

magicofdisney
12-03-2008, 07:17 AM
We were at Disney during a particularly wet time in August. I saw lots of little ones with ponchos that were rolled and tied at the bottom. Just an FYI, the Rainforest Cafe has cheaper ponchos (about $5) for kids and they're extremely durable.

andreallybadeggs
12-13-2008, 09:06 PM
WDW area WalMarts also carry some cute Disney ponchos for little ones.