PDA

View Full Version : So sad

snuggs30
12-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Okay I just got back from the world 2 weeks ago and I am just so down and missing it! I want to go back already, because it seemed like the trip flew by! Does anyone else get these feelings?:( how long does it last? I want to go back HOME!:mad: Wow I wish i would win the lottery so i could stay months at a time! haha but really i am having a hard time with this!! WHY?

disneymom15
12-01-2008, 03:30 PM
I've felt that way since our 1st family trip in 1995. I suggest that you start planning your next trip, that usually helps take the withdrawals away.

danicafan
12-01-2008, 04:02 PM
I feel that way every day! The first thing I do when we get back from a trip is start planning the next one! This drives my husband CRAZY!! Only 46 more days until our next trip January 09. It about killed me not being able to go in 2008!!

DisneyorBust
12-01-2008, 04:48 PM
I know EXACTLY how you feel!:D
Our family went to WDW in Sept of this year for our vacation, then my wife and I celebrated our 20 year anniversary in November (a 2 day trip). Despite of just being there, we are ready to return. Maybe we will hit the lottery too!
A trip to WDW each month would suit me just fine.

vizsla
12-02-2008, 05:19 AM
I feel like that every day. Being here on Intercot helps easy the pain, and once we make ressies for another trip it gets easier because you know every that goes by is a day closer to getting back to the world.

jennsky
12-02-2008, 06:40 PM
I always feel like that after my Disney trip. ESPECIALLY after my last Disney trip in May. I had the flu the ENTIRE time I was there, so really, I didn't enjoy my time. I spent the majority of the trip in bed or the bathroom. :ill: Totally sucked. I'm seriously having Disney withdrawals because I don't feel like I was even there!

Diz-Knee
12-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Same here - I also start planning for the next WDW trip to help ease the pain! ;) We were so depressed last time leaving that we decided to see if we could stretch out the next trip to 10 days and we ended up getting season passes to take a few short trips in between to help get through the year! Fortunately we all have Intercot to turn to when we need a quick fix!

AnnieBananie
12-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Yep, I continually suffer from WDW withdrawals. Just got back from my 5th trip of 2008 and going two weeks from today for my 6th trip of the year!!!!!!!!! Now, the only reason I was able to go so much this year was because our DD participated in the WDW College Program this year. So, 4 of those trips were to either take her, visit her or to pack her up and move her home.......But, our family used to only go every couple of years and I yearned to go more often. So, we decided to drive instead of fly - sometimes stay in Value instead of Moderate or Deluxe and therefore be able to justify going more often IF we took "cheaper" trips! We live about 8.5 hours away and the drive is not too bad. The next trip, beginning on Dec. 17 will be a trip for only me and my DH. Never have we been without the kids and we are excited. The Thanksgiving trip was with my DD - for her to visit with friends and managers from her CP. (ANY reason to just go!) So, my advice if you belong to a disney loving family, get your children to do the College Program......the discounts for family member's hotel rooms is wonderful. DD enjoyed her experience so much though she worked long, hard hours.