PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order Photobook Strangeness

skadar2
12-01-2008, 10:16 AM
I recently returned from a trip to WDW, before which I pre-ordered the PhotoCD and PhotoBook. I just finished building my PhotoBook and I ended up adding 4 additional pages to the book. Here's where things get strange...

I added the finished 24-page book to my Cart, fully expecting to be charged about $6 for the extra pages. However, when I entered my promo code, it covered the entire cost of the book... extra pages included!

This sounds good, but I am terrified to actually click the Order button because I'm afraid that they will cut out my extra 4 pages and completely ruin my carefully crafted book.

I just scoured the Photopass website and was unable to find any text anywhere that indicated a page limit for the pre-ordered Photobooks. I sent an email to Photopass via thier online form... but I'm not extremely hopeful for a quick, intelligent reply.

Anybody have any idea if the pre-ordered Photobook actually has a page limit? Or will they chop out my pages without my knowledge?

Seasonscraps
12-01-2008, 11:51 AM
If the website doesn't have a page limit stated for the prepaid book, it's probably included. I preordered the CD once and asked them what happened if all my pictures didn't fit on one disk and they said the prepayment covers one whole set of pictures regardless of the number of CDs it required.

FWIW, I got a fairly quick reply to my email when I asked them about that.

gerald72
12-01-2008, 12:09 PM
I also got a quick response when I asked them a question.

I know there is no limit to the number of pics on the CD. The CD holds 300 pics but they just send an additional CD.

As for the photobook, I also would have guessed that you were only allowed a certain number of pages. I wanted to add a few myself but forgot to.

I wouldn't worry about them chopping off 4 pages. Plus, if they do and it isn't how you like it, I'm sure they would correct it.

Let us know how it turns out.

skadar2
12-01-2008, 12:55 PM
I'll answer my own question. I hope you Photopass per-order peeps see this because you are going to love it!

If you pre-order the PhotoPass and PhotoBook combo, you CAN add extra pages to your PhotoBook at no extra charge! I just created a 30-page PhotoBook and the balance in my cart still says $0.

It was confirmed on another message board that your book will be sent to you exactly as you created it... extra pages and all!

Cheers,
Steve