PDA

View Full Version : Captain Jack Sparrow...NOO!!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-01-2008, 09:48 AM
So.....I mentioned it in another post since I just realized this.

But if the P&PP really are canceled for next year, then that means there will no longer be a way to meet Captain Jack Sparrow. He only appears at the P&PP and the occassional rare meeting near Toontown or Adventureland....but if they stop the P&PP, then no more Jack!

And I really wanted to work with Jack Sparrow too!! Then it would be Captain and the Missus together! :cloud9:

I hope they open the Verdana as a permanent location for him then.

TinkerbellT421
12-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Awww that horrible! I never did get to meet him :( But I really hope they put him somewhere else. With there being rumored of yet another Pirates movie, and him being so popular I really cant see them just getting rid of him all together! That would just be ridiculous! :mad:

SurferStitch
12-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Bummer. I was hoping to go to another P&PP this year.

Oh well, at least we got to meet him in May! It was an awesome picture!!

kakn7294
12-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh Jess, I'm so sorry you won't get to work with the love of your life! :crying:

Blue Genie
12-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Well over here at Disneyland they already have let Jack go. Infact most of the male face characters are no longer here the only ones left are. Peter Pan,Aladdin,Bert and Mad Hatter. It seems over here at Disneyland they are favoring the girl face characters more then the boys. So I wouldn't be surprice if they let him go over there at WDW as well. Right now though we do have all the Princese out but only for the Christmas Parade other then that naha. Prince Phillip was out last Wed over by Sleeping Beauty castle for the reopening of the walk way to the castle but that was it.

AnnetteFan
12-02-2008, 03:00 AM
I think it's almost too much of a mess to have Captain Jack out. It was utter chaos sometimes. Which is too bad because he's such a popular character and meet and greets were a nice touch.

Kim Possible
12-02-2008, 10:04 PM
i love captain jack! i will be soo sad if he isn't there ever again! the P&PP were awesome they were fun and different

krose78
12-09-2008, 02:22 PM
I read this on another website and thought it was funny:
"A former Disneyland employee claims the Mouse House fired four different Captain Jack Sparrow impersonators after the character's sexy pirate persona evoked wench-like behavior from a couple of landlubbers. In other words, some female Disney guests were flashing their teacups.

A Disney spokesperson called the claims "absolutely false," saying the swashbucklers were sent walkin' the plank because their character had become less popular"