PDA

View Full Version : Do BWI rooms have a computer?

LisRich
11-30-2008, 11:26 AM
We are staying in a garden suite and wondered if it has a computer. When we stayed at Contemporary Tower Club, we had a computer in our room but I didn't want to make a wrong assumption about the BWI suites. Thanks!

MNNHFLTX
11-30-2008, 12:48 PM
To the best of my knowledge, none of the rooms or suites at the Board Walk Inn come with computers. However you can hook up a laptop to the internet in the room or use the PC's in the business center.

LynneM
12-04-2008, 10:49 AM
The Contemporary is the only resort that has computers in the guest rooms (it's a trial program).

At other Disney resorts, there's wired internet access for $9.95/day if you bring your own computer. The resorts that have convention facilities also have business centers where you can pay for time on one of their computers.

TammiMcMan
12-04-2008, 04:10 PM
The Contemporary is the only resort that has computers in the guest rooms (it's a trial program).The computers were introduced to the CR rooms during the last renovation. They have limited functions, but after nearly 3 years, they definitely fit in with the theme of the Contemporary resort. I'd be very surprised if they show up in any other resort rooms on property.