PDA

View Full Version : Comments on our ADR's??

chick20679
11-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Hi everyone!
I was wondering what peoples opinions were of our ADR's we have for our upcoming trip.
We haven't ever eaten at any of the restaurants, and we are hoping they will be good!!
Dec 18th - Flying Fish (After Osborne Lights)
Dec 19th - Citricos (Before MVMCP)
Dec 20th - Rose & Crown (Before Candlelight Processional)

What do you think???

:mickey:

SBETigg
11-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Most excellent choices! I hope you enjoy them.

Daisy'sMom
11-27-2008, 05:59 PM
We love Citricos.:mickey:

Natazu
11-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Citricos (Signature Dining) ☺☺☺☺☻
One word, “Gateau of Crab”, one of those dishes that makes you stop what you’re doing and concentrate completely on the food. Chef Phillip’s kitchen runs like a well-olive oiled machine creating one Tuscan enchantment after another. The hardest decision at Citricos is what to order. I’m partial to the swordfish and the Filet Scampi. Don’t forget to choose a selection from the 10,000-bottle wine cellar.

Flying Fish (Signature Dining) ☺☺☺☺☻
This place is easy to miss, stuck in a corner of Disney’s Boardwalk. Let me assure you, it deserves a place right in the center of the property. Tantalizing choices of appetizers bursting with the flavors of exotic spices, mouth watering daily soups (Chef Tim’s specialty), and a brilliantly selected degustation of cheeses are just for starters here. The real star of this menu is the long-time favorite, Potato Wrapped Red Snapper in a Veal Glace, Red Wine, and Cassis Butter Sauce but always watch for new items from the creative mind of Tim Keating. Take a seat at the chef’s counter for a real treat (and some free treats) or sit by the window for a great view of The Boardwalk and revel in the radiance of quality.

Rose and Crown (Table Service) ☺☺☺☻
We’ll go several trips and miss R&C, then we always wonder why we skipped it. The Samosas are excellent, so is the lump crab appetizer. You can’t ever go wrong with the fish & chips. The lamb with Guinness BBQ sauce and the orange chicken are unique and scrumptious. This is a popular restaurant pre-Illuminations but don’t hold your breath for a patio table. They are harder to get then an NHS dental appointment.

DisneyGlutton
11-27-2008, 08:59 PM
The atmosphere of Flying Fish is really fun and the food is excellent. Rose and Crown is also a solid choice. Enjoy!

mouseketeer mom
11-28-2008, 08:45 AM
Sounds like a wonderful 3 days of eating. Enjoy yourself and come back and tell us all about it!

Dawneeeey
11-28-2008, 10:28 AM
I love Rose & Crown!! Bangers and Mash.. yum!

I haven't been to your other two choices, but I have only heard good things for those.

Enjoy!

:mickey:

Kairi_7378
11-28-2008, 05:28 PM
What great choices! The only concern I would have is that after a meal at Citroco's I might be too full to enjoy the party. Let us know how they all are!

chick20679
12-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Yay! Thanks everyone!! :thanks:
Now I'm extra excited (as if I wasn't excited enough before)!
Only 13 more days! Yippee! :eat: