PDA

View Full Version : Just Me and the Kiddos Nov. 16-20 Day 3

quicksand
11-27-2008, 10:21 AM
Boy are we moving slow today! 3 parks in one day will almost do you in! We sleep in this morning until about 10. We shower and go to the food court for a bite to eat. My son wants to go to the Lego Store, so we catch a bus to DTD. This is our first time in this store and it was so cool! We took lots of pictures. Anyway, my son found what he was looking for, made his purchase, then it was on to the next store. I picked up something from basin then the Ghiridelli (sp?) shop. We also walked around Goofy's candy store, but didn't buy anything. We wanted to go to World Showcase so off we go. We did the 3 C's in Mexico and Maelstrom in NOrway. We just walked around and watched all of the street performers. They are very funny! We grabbed some popcorn and a drink and watched the people and fed the ducks. We then went back to POP and just took it easy the rest of the day. I know we has lunch and supper, but I can't remember where or what! :blush:. We were planning on AK the next day and then some of our favorites in the other parks. :mickey:

pdrlkr
11-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

laward32
11-27-2008, 11:01 AM
A nice, slow, easy day. Sounded wonderful. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

faline
11-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Sounds like a nice relaxed day was just what was needed!

mouseketeer mom
11-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Some of our best days at WDW were the most relaxed, least unplanned days. Sounds like you had one of those! Thanks!

pink
11-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Sounds like a great day.:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Sounds great, thanks for sharing