PDA

View Full Version : Our Trip part 2

We3
11-26-2008, 03:28 PM
So now it is Monday and we get to do Epcot part of the day! Oh yes!!!!

We headed for MGM in the morning. We saw the HSM3 street show, fabulous LOL! We did the lights, camera, action show and that was awesome. Ate at the ABC Commissary, wouldn't do that again. In fact, MGM in general doesn't impress us for food.

Margaret met Prince Caspian and BOLT AND MITTENS before the movie came out!!!! What a thrill for her. What a long line for us!

My DD was very excited to do Kidcot, again. She asked each person at the Kidcots what their capital was, what their national holiday was and found out what kind of currency they used. We had a blast. I have to say, the China Pavillion was a favorite of mine but Morocco is the best. We met so many characters, enjoyed Teppin Edo ( would go there every trip) and saw the Illuminations extravaganza that evening. We headed to Downtown Disney and enjoyed browsing without the crowds. Again, a late night but totally worth it.

Tuesday found us at Epcot ALL DAY LONG. YAY! Of course we slept in, ate at Artist Pallete and got there around 11. The World was what we wanted to see the most of. We went to the worlds we hadn't seen yet and enjoyed lunch at the Tangerine Cafe. Highly recommend this place. Lovely. Met Beauty and Belle, Mushu and Mulan and saw Snow White. Genie was hilarious and even DH took a picture with him. Ate dinner at Biergarten which was a nifty place. DD loved doing the chicken dance and toasting others with her thumb in the air yelling oye oye oye over and over. Buffet was delish! Headed back to SSR early to do some laundry, relax in the hot tub and let Margaret have a swim. Early evening (11 PM)!!!!

More to come!

!

mouseketeer mom
11-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Bolt and Mittens!! How terrific. Hope we see Bolt on our upcoming! Thanks!

laward32
11-26-2008, 05:51 PM
I hope they keep Bolt and Mittens around for a while. We are going to try to the movie this weekend. Sounded like lots more fun. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to read more.:mickey:

tinkerbell04
11-26-2008, 06:58 PM
my DD and Neph will be happy to hear about Bolt and Mittens! I hope that they are still around when we are there next week!

faline
11-26-2008, 07:59 PM
What great fun for everyone!

pdrlkr
11-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Granny Jill A
12-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Ate at the ABC Commissary, wouldn't do that again. In fact, MGM in general doesn't impress us for food.

My DD was very excited to do Kidcot, again. She asked each person at the Kidcots what their capital was, what their national holiday was and found out what kind of currency they used. We had a blast.

More to come!!

I loved your trip report. Your joy fairly jumped off the page (screen) of my computer.

What's up with ABC Commissary? Maybe this belongs in the Dining section, but I agree with you on skipping them. Food not great, but I do love relaxing in the nearly empty dining area.

Keep those reports coming. They are so fun to read.