PDA

View Full Version : Diznee4Me's 7th Super Live Report - Tuesday

Diznee4Me
11-25-2008, 04:30 PM
This morning we went back to EPCOT for the EMH. We had the same situation happen this morning as last year at the same time, same resort, same bus stop, to the same park.

We arrive at the bus stop at 7:00 for the 8:00 AM EMH and the first bus arrived around 7:50. By this time there were 50 people at the bus stop and when the first bus arrived it was packed. We made it on abd I was the last one so I was standing next to the bus driver. I could hear from her radio that there were calls from all over the resort - folks complaining that no busses for EPCOT were showing up. While at our stop no less than four MK busses showed up. Weird.

Anyway, we make it and had a wonderful time. We hit Soarin', Nemo, and then started around the world. We stopped at American Adventure and afterwards the DW left the DD and I for her massage, which she said was awesome.

The DD and I stayed in the park. DD got a henna tattoo and then we rode EUoE. At this time the crowds were pretty heavy so we are now back in the room contemplating the rest of the evening.

The weather was perfect today with just a small drizzlew for a few minutes.

Tomorrow is EMH at AK. That appears to be where we are heading.

Thanks for reading.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-25-2008, 05:05 PM
Hope they get those bus problems worked out

cer
11-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the Super Live Report.

I'm glad that you were able to make the bus...I can only imagine how frustrating that would be, especially for EMH....

mouseketeer mom
11-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Those busses can be frustrating, but glad you got to Epcot for EMH anyway! Keep the reports coming! What was the temp today?

faline
11-25-2008, 07:51 PM
Except the bus issue, another excellent day!

Diznee4Me
11-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Those busses can be frustrating, but glad you got to Epcot for EMH anyway! Keep the reports coming! What was the temp today?

It was about 70 today with a few drizzles. It is about 55 now with a light wind. A little cool but it feels good with a light jacket.

laward32
11-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip live with us.:mickey:

pdrlkr
11-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

jillluvsdisney
11-26-2008, 08:52 PM
One would think that who ever was running the buses would have more for the park that had early morning entry that day. If EPCOT is EMH on Tuesdays, send extra EPCOT buses to the resorts. This doesn't seem to be a difficult concept.

Diznee4Me
11-26-2008, 09:33 PM
One would think that who ever was running the buses would have more for the park that had early morning entry that day. If EPCOT is EMH on Tuesdays, send extra EPCOT buses to the resorts. This doesn't seem to be a difficult concept.

I agree with you 100%. It doesn't seem that complicated to me either.:confused:

magickingdom67
11-28-2008, 06:15 AM
I am not sure what is up with the buses, hope the rest of your trip works out better. Thanks for sharing.:mickey: