PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon Cruise

disneygirlie11
11-24-2008, 02:38 PM
We are planning on going on the 7 night Western Caribbean on October 17th of next year. I have never cruised before so I have a few questions I hope you can help me with!
* How far in advance do you think we need to book our cruise? We are using DVC points for one person and paying for the other. And also, how much do you have to pay to book it?
* I know the dinners are on a rotating schedule, but how do breakfast and lunch work?
* Also, what excursions do you guys think are best for this cruise?

Thank you all so much for your help!

Tink1
11-24-2008, 03:07 PM
How far in advance do you think we need to book our cruise? We are using DVC points for one person and paying for the other. And also, how much do you have to pay to book it?

Since I am not DVC, all I know is that you need to contact Member Services. They can probably answer those questions.

* I know the dinners are on a rotating schedule, but how do breakfast and lunch work?

They are open seating for sit down or buffet

* Also, what excursions do you guys think are best for this cruise?

I love the stingrays in Grand Cayman if you are going there.

Nanc

vicster
11-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Ditto on the stingrays. Stingray City was toooo cool. We also went to Hell on Grand Cayman and sent a postcard to everyone from Hell. If you're going to Ocho Rios, Dunns River Falls was pretty cool.