PDA

View Full Version : Just Me and the Kiddos Nov. 16-20 Day 2

quicksand
11-24-2008, 10:56 AM
Same cast

Day 2

Got up early this morning and went to POP food court for breakfast. We all had the breakfast platters. Pretty good, not outstanding. When we walked outside toward the bus stop a MK bus was pulling up so off we go. I love walking into the MK with all the Christmas decorations. So beautiful!! We had photopass pix in front of the castle then off to Jungle Cruise. I think it was a 5 minute wait. Next we went to see Captain Jack and POC. Very cute. We walked to splash and watched some boats drop. We didn't ride- too cold to get wet. Then we we did the HM, IASW, and Philharmagic. We were now getting hungry. So we went to Pinnochio Village Haus. We had a table by the window so we could see the small world boats go by. After lunch we did Peter Pan then Snow white. At this point, we were all dying to ride Soarin, so we took the monorail to Epcot. We got a fastpass for soarin, then got in standby line. We waited about 15 minutes. This is my favorite ride. Then we went to see Turtle talk then rode the clammoblie with nemo and friends. This ride need something else, but I'm not sure what :confused:. Still cute though. Next we got a Mickey Bar and watched the people walk by. I can't believe how low the crowds are! It was now time for our soarin FP so we rode for a second time. Then we went to do some shopping at Mousegears. I can't remember what I got but the kiddos got candy. At this point we were beat, but the kiddos wanted to do TSM. So we caught the monorail to TCC then caught a bus to HS. We got to ride upfront with the driver this time. So much fun!! When we to to HS we went straight to TSM and used our FP we got the day before. This is the kiddos new favorite ride. Would you believe just as we were about to unload from the ride it broke down again!! The CMs gave us FP again even though we had already ridden. Very cool. By now, I can barely feel my legs, so we caught a bus back to POP and grabbed someting from the food court. I soaked my poor tired legs in a hot bathtub for an hour!!! Funny thing is, I couldn't wait to do it agian tomorrow!! ;) :cool: :mickey: :)

Goofeygal
11-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Sounds like a great day.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the report, sorry about your legs

mouseketeer mom
11-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Soarin' is my favorite ride too!!! Another great day. Oh yes, the Disney legs..often goes along with the Disney feet!

tinkerbell04
11-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Sounds like your trip is just great! Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to hear more about it.

pdrlkr
11-24-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

princessgirls
11-24-2008, 08:05 PM
:mickey:A great day! Thanks for sharing!

Julie

laward32
11-24-2008, 09:44 PM
What a great day. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

faline
11-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Hopefully, that nice long soak at the end of the day gets you all ready for the next day's adventures! Three parks in one day - no wonder your legs needed some extra care!

pink
11-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Sounds like another great day. I know what you mean about how sore your legs and feet feel but that is only place you never complain about walking haha. It's too much fan to miss out on anything. :mickey: