PDA

View Full Version : resort food courts

mattandmandy
11-24-2008, 10:06 AM
We will be staying a CBR and was wondering if there are things in the food court we can use to make quick breakfasts. For example, on another thread it was mentioned there was a toaster, do they have one at all the resorts? Is there also a microwave? Do they care if you bring your own things to toast/microwave in the food court so you don't have to pay $8 for oatmeal? Just curious.

DDuck66
11-24-2008, 10:31 AM
The last time we stayed at the CBR there was a toaster and a microwave. They are usually located at the drink station. A lot of times we would pick up some toast, croissants, or donuts. I never saw any Toaster Police watching to see what you cook. You should be fine.

felix18
11-24-2008, 12:40 PM
The resorts do have Microwaves and Toasters in the food court, they have coffee makers and small fridges in the rooms. We bring food for breakfast and some things that can go in the microwave for lunch as well. We have stayed in CBR twice and loved it.

LandFan
11-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Not all resorts have fridges... At the values, you can pay $10 a night for a fridge and it is not guaranteed - they may have run out of them before you arrived that day...

mattandmandy
11-26-2008, 04:46 PM
The resorts do have Microwaves and Toasters in the food court, they have coffee makers and small fridges in the rooms. We bring food for breakfast and some things that can go in the microwave for lunch as well. We have stayed in CBR twice and loved it.

Felix18 says at the values you have to pay for a fridge in the room...but do all the rooms at CBR have a fridge or is it only certain ones?

goofygirl67
11-26-2008, 05:10 PM
I've stayed at CBR about 8 times the last 2 years, I have had a fridge.

KatMark
11-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Fridges in all moderates are standard...every room has them.

disneychick62
11-26-2008, 06:46 PM
I stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter last week and we had a fridge.:thumbsup:

pixiesmimi
11-26-2008, 11:14 PM
We haven't done it but when we stayed at CBR, we saw people come into the food court and after getting a table, sat down with their bag and unloaded a loaf of bread and several other things and used the microwave and toaster. They bought their drinks but had brought their own food. No one said anything to them about it and I imagine there were others that did that too. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. We take snacks and food for our room so I don't see anything wrong with taking it down and using the toaster, etc. That may be their way of encouraging people not to bring their own toasters and causing a fire hazard.