PDA

View Full Version : Just got back!!!

honeebee86
11-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Me (22yo) and my bf (25yo) just got back from our first ever cruise. We sailed Nov. 16-Nov.20th. We were in an inside category 11 stateroom on deck six near the front of the ship. We had a wonderful stateroom attendant named Cesar who took great care of us. We also had a fantastic Dining crew. Joani, from South Africa, was our Dining Server. Murat, from Hungary, was our Assistant Dining Server. They were great! We miss them! We made sure to exchange contact info on the last night. Everything was perfect excpet we didn't have enough time to do everything the ship has to offer! If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. I can't comment on any children activities, as we were not traveling with any. I can say we hardly saw children and when we did, they were having so much fun! We dined at Palo for dinner and Brunch.:cloud9: We saw every nighttime show excpet the comedy/juggeling act because we saw him do an adult show the night before. I also have all my navigators if anyone is wondering about the activities for an upcoming cruise. I will try to get them asap on Intercot. Needless to say, this will not be our last cruise...we are already considering putting Paris off one more year to take a 7 night cruise next year.

ElenitaB
11-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Welcome back! Looking forward to your trip report! The next best thing to going on a cruise is hearing about a cruise! ;)

honeebee86
11-23-2008, 01:17 PM
It may take me a little while but I will put one together! I am nearing the end of my fall semester so I have a lot of studying to do! :secret:Taking a cruise didn't help either but it was worth it!!!!!!:cloud9:

mouseketeer mom
11-23-2008, 08:44 PM
We felt the same way on our 4 night cruise, definitely not enough time to see and do it all! Happy you had such a wonderful time!

Figaro0826
02-28-2009, 08:57 PM
thanks for sharing.

We are just a couple with no kids also.

Im glad adults can have fun too.