PDA

View Full Version : Change of plans.....

Kennywife
11-23-2008, 09:08 AM
Turns out we will not be doing AKL after all. :( I spoke with my boss (I am a travel writer) and since I will be gone for 11 days, 7 to WDW and four on the boat, she would like em to stay somewhere that I could be connected. Plus, I'm having to help my mom with her bills this past month or so (she's been sick). Soooo.....

we decided on CSR. :cool: I know it's still removed out from other resorts, but it has so much to offer! I like the wi-fi, spa, room service, and the theming! Hubby liked it too. So, I'm thinking of looking into a room closer to the front. Are they gonna be on the DDP?

Anna

MNNHFLTX
11-30-2008, 12:41 PM
we decided on CSR....Are they gonna be on the DDP?

AnnaThe current Disney Dining Plan brochure does not list any of the Coronado Springs as participating, but odds are good that they will be added. Apparently the CSR restaurants are managed by a company outside Disney and contracts have to be negotiated before they can be added to the updated list. (And they all did participate in the 2008 dining plan.)

wendy*darling
11-30-2008, 06:21 PM
she would like em to stay somewhere that I could be connected.
Just curious... did you mean "connected" to the Internet??
ALL of the WDW resorts have High-Speed Internet connection available. Most (in not all) have wi-fi in the public areas (and some areas of guest rooms).