PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know you....Disney style!

Kennywife
11-23-2008, 08:59 AM
I thought this would be fun and since we all love Disney here, this is so appropriate!

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 4 or 5, Fox and the Hound.
Fave Disney character: Minnie
Fave Disney movie: Ratatouille, POTC, Sleeping Beauty, Cars, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin.
Disney character you most identify with: Belle. (I too am a bookworm):thumbsup:
How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 29, my honeymoon, WDW.
Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW
Fave rides? POTC, Splash Mountain, Kali River Rapids, IASW, Mr. Toad's WIld Ride, The Matterhorn, Soarin'.
Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours, COP
Rides you could do without: COP, Autotopia
Fave snack at Disney: popcorn! :popcorn: churros at DL
Fave TS: Napolini (DL) and Raglan Road (WDW)
Least fave TS: Planet Hollywood :sick:
Fave DIsney resort: only been to one so far, POR.
Fave Disney memory: seeing the castle for the first time at 29....I cried, it was so worth the wait!

Anna

Ian
11-23-2008, 09:09 AM
Age you were when you saw your first

Disney movie and what was it? I think it was The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I was probably 4 or 5, maybe.

Fave Disney character: Mickey

Fave Disney movie: Cars

Disney character you most identify with: Tigger - If you knew me, you'd understand. ;)

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 5 when we first went to Walt Disney World way back in 1974.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? No contest ... the original is by far the best. Disneyland.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion & Pirates

Rides that need to be upgraded: Journey Into Your Imagination, Stitch's "Great" Escape, Sounds Dangerous

Rides you could do without: Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Journey Into Your Imagination, Star Tours, Stitch's "Great" Escape

Fave snack at Disney: Churros! Would have been Beaver Tails, but they seem to be gone for good. :(

Fave TS: Teppan Edo

Least fave TS: Not sure ... I kinda like them all. For overrated I might say Le Cellier? It's good, but not as good as everyone makes it out to be.

Fave DIsney resort: Soon-to-be Bay Lake Tower!

Fave Disney memory: Huh ... I have so many from almost 50 trips ... I guess I'll have to go with my first real memory of Disney World and say riding Haunted Mansion with my Aunt when I was 5. I thought that ride was so amazingly cool!

EpcotChic23
11-23-2008, 09:53 AM
I thought this would be fun and since we all love Disney here, this is so appropriate!

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 3...I grew up watching all Disney Movies
Fave Disney character: Stitch
Fave Disney movie: Lilo and Stitch, The Little Mermaid,POTC
Disney character you most identify with: Ariel
How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one? 2 yrs WDW
Fave rides? Test Track, Space Mt, Monsters Laugh Floor,COP,
Rides you could do without: speedway
Fave snack at Disney: dole whip
Fave TS: Cali Grill
Least fave TS:Rainforest Cafe
Fave DIsney resort: Contemporary
Fave Disney memory: meeting Stitch for the first time I was around 23 and I was acting like a 5 yr old my dad got it all on video tape so i can relive the moment over again

alphamommy
11-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? No idea - watched "Wonderful World of Color/Disney" my whole life. Saw "Snow White" in the theater when I was about 3
Fave Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast
Disney character you most identify with: Piglet
How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one? 15, WDW
Disneyworld or Disneyland? Both!
Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain
Rides that need to be upgraded: COP
Rides you could do without: Tea Cups
Fave snack at Disney: Mickey head ice-cream on a stick
Fave TS: O'Hana
Least fave TS: Rainforest Cafe - we never made it in because the wait was TOO LONG
Fave DIsney resort: Poly
Fave Disney memory: On DH's b-day one year, I surprised him with room service breakfast, then got people everywhere we went to sing "Happy Birthday" to him, including the choral group at the American pavilion in EPCOT and the people on our monorail car on the way back to the TTC. People that were on the monorail with us recognized him the rest of the trip. He was mortified, and I had a ball!

Dopey's Girl
11-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? The first Disney movie I remember seeing was Snow White...I was maybe 4

Fave Disney character: Dopey, he's just the perfect man!

Fave Disney movie: I love the Classic Princesses, so Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. I also love Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc, for the animation. It's just amazing!

Disney character you most identify with: Belle. (I too am a bookworm)

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 8 when we first visited...it was MK at WDW. I still remember taking the ferry over, and how excited we all were.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW, just because I have never been to Disneyland.

Fave rides? Tot, Carousel of Progress, Everest.

Rides that need to be upgraded: Backlot Tour, Sounds Dangerous, Animation Tour, Indy Speedway ( Could it be stinkier?!:sick:)

Rides you could do without: Rock n Rollercoaster, Tea Cups
Fave snack at Disney: popcorn! :popcorn: and of course :bar:The Mickey Bar!

Fave TS: Liberty Tree Tavern, Boma, Crystal Palace.

Least fave TS: Planet Hollywood :sick:

Fave DIsney resort: POFQ..so quaint and cozy.

Fave Disney memory: First time meeting Cinderella. She was just coming out of the castle for a meet and greet, and spent a good 10 mins with us. It was amazing!

kakn7294
11-23-2008, 11:23 AM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it?
I was a child and I don't really remember what the movie was - I know it would have been one of the old classics and I'm thinking maybe Bambi.

Fave Disney movie:
The Little Mermaid

Disney character you most identify with:
It depends on whether I'm feeling naughty or nice! Actually, it's probably Goofy because I'm such a klutz!

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it?Again, I was a child and don't remember how old I was. I think maybe 6 or so and it was the Magic Kingdom - the ONLY Disney park in Florida at the time.

Disneyworld or Disneyland?
I have to say WDW but I've never been to DL...yet

Fave rides?
ummmm, all of them?

Rides that need to be upgraded:
Star Tours, Indiana Jones

Rides you could do without:Kali, Stitch (love Stitch the character, don't care for the attraction), Speedway

Fave snack at Disney:
Mickey bars, frozen Cokes, Dole Whips

Fave TS:
Le Cellier and Liberty Tree character dinner :(

Least fave TS:
Sci-Fi but only for the food - the atmosphere makes up for it!

Fave Disney resort:
POFQ

Fave Disney memory:
I have so many that it's hard to chose but I'd have to say seeing DD13 grab Mickey's nose and kiss it when she was 13 mo old and when Jasmine got down on her knees to admire DD8's pin lanyard (mostly Jasmine pins!) and give DD a hug because she was DD's favorite Princess.

tink179
11-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I was probably 5 or 6 and it was Alice in Wonderland
Fave Disney character: Cinderella
Fave Disney movie: Aladdin
Disney character you most identify with: Cinderella, because I have my prince charming as well! :cloud9:
How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 23 and it was Disney World.
Fave rides? TOT, RNRC, POTC, TT,EE, and IASW.
Rides you could do without: Stitch!!!!
Fave snack at Disney: Dole Whip
Fave TS: Ohana and Le Cellier
Least fave TS: Boma
Fave DIsney resort: only been to All-Star Movies and Pop, but I LOVE Pop!
Fave Disney memory: Being at Magic Kingdom and knowing that my husband gave me a trip I always wanted as a kid, and we gave our kids a trip that I had always wanted as a kid! I think I was teary eyed the whole trip!

Great post!!!! That was fun!

pink
11-23-2008, 11:51 AM
What a fun idea.

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 4- Beauty and the Beast. (First movie I ever saw in the theatres)

Fave Disney character: Mickey Mouse.

Fave Disney movie: Aladdin, The Emperors New Groove.

Disney character you most identify with: Ariel.

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 5, Disney World- Magic Kingdom.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror.

Rides that need to be upgraded: Speedway, Star Tours, Muppets 3D.

Rides you could do without: Stitches Great Escape (technically not a ride), Kali River Rapids.

Fave snack at Disney: N/A

Fave TS: Sci-Fi (love the atmosphere)

Least fave TS: Can't remember.

Fave DIsney resort: Wilderness Lodge.

Fave Disney memory: Taking my boyfriend on his Disney and regular vacation ever at 19. Or when I was 5 and on my birthday we had breakfast in Cinderellas castle and she brought me out my birthday cake. :mickey:

PirateLover
11-23-2008, 12:04 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I'm really not sure. I have been surrounded by Disney for as long as I can remember. It was probably Sleeping Beauty though because my older brother always had that on.

Fave Disney character: Chip and Dale

Fave Disney movie: The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 8, WDW.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Haven't been to Disneyland yet.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Tower of Terror

Rides that need to be upgraded: Space Mountain (although I still love it), Star Tours, Indy Speedway

Rides you could do without: Sounds Dangerous, Honey I Shrunk the Audience

Fave snack at Disney: Mickey Ice Cream bars!!! :bar:And popcorn!:popcorn:

Fave TS: It was Liberty Tree, but the characters also had a lot to do with that. I have to try more.

Least fave TS: Hollywood and Vine was kind of meh.

Fave Disney resort: Polynesian :lei::papple:
Fave Disney memory: It would have to be my 22nd Birthday... I got engaged in the Rose Garden and ended the night on the castle stage :mickey:

Caroleh
11-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? It was so long ago I don't remember, but do remember watching the Wonderful world of Disney when I was much younger

Fave Disney character:I have 3 that I love equally..Mickey, Goofy and Tinkerbelle

Fave Disney movie: POTC, Finding Nemo

Disney character you most identify with: Goofy

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 48 and it was WDW

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, POTC

Rides that need to be upgraded: Journey into the Imagination

Rides you could do without: Stitches Great Escape, Kali River Rapids.

Fave snack at Disney:Funnel cake

Fave TS: Flying Fish cafe

Least fave TS: Brown Derby..food only

Fave DIsney resort: POFQ

Fave Disney memory: Oh, my gosh, there's so many..but I'd have to say the one that started this addiction and that would be winning the trip to WDW, staying at GF, and seeing the castle for the first time.

Goofeygal
11-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Not sure how old I was but I think it was HErbie the love bug.

Fave Disney character:I have 2 that I love Goofey and Mickey

Fave Disney movie: Finding Nemo

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 10 Magic Kingdom WDW

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, POTC,Soarin,splash mountain & R&Rcoaster

Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours

Rides you could do without: Love all of them

Fave snack at Disney:Funnel cake

Fave TS: Boma

Least fave TS:Sci Fi

Fave DIsney resort: AKL

Fave Disney memory: My kids first sight of Main street at WDW for the first time.

amd780
11-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 2 or 3 - Bambi

Fave Disney movie: Cars, Finding Nemo, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella

Disney character you most identify with: Belle

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 3, WDW

Fave rides? SSE, Soarin', Test Track, POTC, BTMRR

Rides you could do without: any of the major thrill rides (Rock n Roller Coaster, TOT, EE) - I get terrible motion sickness! :sick:

Fave snack at Disney: buying some chocolate at the resort store and eating it in the room at the end of the day.

Fave TS: Garden Grill

Least fave TS: don't really have one

Fave DIsney resort: WL & POR

Fave Disney memory: Our trip when I was 7. For some reason, it stands out as the most magical. I loved watching the fireworks from our balcony at CR!

ElenitaB
11-23-2008, 01:29 PM
Thanks for starting this! Nothing like making us all smile. :D

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? The first one I can remember is Cinderella. Like many others, the Wonderful World of Disney was a staple in our house when I was growing up.

Fave Disney movie: I have to chose??

Disney character you most identify with: Belle

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? In my 20s, Disneyland

DisneyWorld or Disneyland? WDW, though I wouldn't mind going back to DLR

Fave rides? SSE, Test Track, M:S, HM, POTC, Buzz

Rides that need to be upgraded: Figment

Rides you could do without: Soarin' (I'm scared of heights :chicken: )

Fave snacks at Disney: Apple Charlotte, funnel cakes, a bucket of warm caramel corn from Sleepy Hollow right before Wishes, Dole Whip float

Fave TS: Cali Grill, Garden Grill

Least fave TS: Big River Grill

Fave DIsney resorts: BW, OKW, POFQ

Fave Disney memory: My DS "starting" Illuminations for his fifth birtday and then again for his 6th; seeing Tapestry of Nations for the first time

TinkerbellT421
11-23-2008, 01:39 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Cindrella, 4 or 5

Fave Disney character: tinkerbell and eeyore :tink::eeyore:

Fave Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast and Mary Poppins

Disney character you most identify with: Belle, Im a bookworm and love love :D

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 8, WDW.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Haven't been to Disneyland yet, but I think I would still love WDW better

Fave rides? Figment, POTC, SSE, HM, and RnRC

Rides that need to be upgraded: I dont really know....Indiana Jones actually....boring now lol

Rides you could do without: Sounds Dangerous

Fave snack at Disney: Cotton Candy so far

Fave TS: LeCellier

Least fave TS: Everywhere we have been we have liked them so I dont have one right now

Fave Disney resort: POP right now, my first DVC trip is in January so it will probably be BWV lol

Fave Disney memory: Well, my first trip ever with my family when I was 8, my dad brought us all it was our first family vacation and that vacation still holds a magical place in my :heart:. First time I was able to ride with my dad, and him having a heart condition Figment was the first ride I was able to ride with him and him not have to wait for us outside...:(:crying: And my second best memory is my first trip at 22 with DBF! :)

DisneyFreak23
11-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Oh i have no idea!...Ive been watching all my life

Fave Disney character: Lilo and Cinderella

Fave Disney movie: Lilo and Stitch

Disney character you most identify with:hmm...either pluto (not a care in the world) or ....Stitch (destructive and crazy, yet good on the inside lol)

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 3, WDW

Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW ALL THE WAY!!!

Fave rides? HM, Splash, Space, EE, ToT, and Rnrc

Rides that need to be upgraded: Hmm, I say..Universe of Energy

Rides you could do without: Hall of Presidents

Fave snack at Disney: Mickey Bar and Dole Whip tied!

Fave TS: Crystal palace

Least fave TS: Ohana

Fave Disney resort: POLYNESIAN!!!!!
Fave Disney memory: Seeing the Castle every time and getting that "Im Home!" feeling :cloud9:

pdrlkr
11-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 4, Snow White.
Fave Disney movie: POTC I, II & III, Sleeping Beauty, Cars, Monster's Inc., Peter Pan.
Disney character you most identify with: Donald Duck.
How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? 4, WDW.
Fave rides? POTC, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Rock n Rollercoster, Test Track, Expedition Everest, Haunted Mansion, Soarin'.
Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours, Speedway.
Rides you could do without: COP, Tower of Terror, POTC.
Fave snack at Disney: Mickey premium bar.
Fave TS: Biergarten
Least fave TS: Planet Hollywood
Fave DIsney resort: The Contempory
Fave Disney memory: Being the Grand Marshalls of my daughters 8th birthday.

Georgesgirl1
11-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? No idea, I have been watching Disney movies my whole like!

Fave Disney character: Figment (old school) and Mickey

Fave Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast and Alladin

Disney character you most identify with: Belle since I am an avid reader.

How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? 1, WDW

Fave rides? POTC, Rock n Rollercoster, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth, COP

Rides that need to be upgraded: COP (the last scene only-I wish they would go back to the original final scene), Star Tours, Indiana stunt Show

Rides you could do without: Star Tours, Indy Speedway, Indiana Jones Stunt Show

Fave snack at Disney: Popcorn and Turkey legs

Fave TS: Biergarten

Fave DIsney resort: Wilderness Lodge

Fave Disney memory: My husband's first trip to WDW shortly after we got engaged. It was so fun to see his face light up when we entered MK, he was like a little kid!

DisneyMelissa
11-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I'm not sure, I've been watching them my whole life! :mickey:

Fave Disney character: Mickey and Eeyore

Fave Disney movie: Toy Story

Disney character you most identify with: I would also have to go with Belle -- love reading!

How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? 3, WDW

Fave rides? TTA, Test Track, Space Mountain, Expedition Everest

Rides you could do without: Dinosaur

Fave snack at Disney: dole whip :)

Fave TS: Sci Fi

Least fave TS: Don't really have one...I haven't been to too many other than the Sci Fi

Fave DIsney resort: CBR

Fave Disney memory: Oh boy, too many to name! I would have to go with my vacation during Christmas -- seeing the castle all light up and having the snow fall :)

sportsguy2315
11-24-2008, 12:35 AM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? No idea, I've been Disneyfied since I can remember, but I vaguely remember Beauty and the Beast in the theatre when I was 2.
Fave Disney character: Mickey and Kermit
Fave Disney movie: Goofy Movie (Who's your favorite possum? LESTER!) :funny:
How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one? 3 months, MK
Disneyworld or Disneyland? Both, because in my opinion you have to go to both to truly understand the other
Fave rides? Space Mountain (DL's version), Splash Mountain, Rock N Roller Coaster, Test Track, Muppet Vision 3-D (Did you say cheap 3-D tricks?)
Rides that need to be upgraded: Universe of Energy
Rides you could do without: Dinosaur. Do people even like that movie?
Fave snack at Disney: the popcorn or turkey leg
Fave TS: House of Blues
Least fave TS: Rainforest Cafe - I have one an hour away, so why experience it at Disney?
Fave Disney resort: Grand Floridian
Fave Disney memory: I was on RRNC once and behind me in the limo I was in were a father and son and it was the son's first rollercoaster ride. Being the obnoxious teenager I was (and still can be) :blush: I tried telling him how bad it was. The kid never believed me, and when I leaned back and asked him how it was, he only had one word for me: AWESOME! :)
Honorable Mentions: Translating safety announcements on Test Track, receiving like 5 fastpasses to RRNC with an hour left in the day :)

Melanie
11-24-2008, 03:41 AM
I'll play! :mickey:

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it?The one I distinctly remember is "The Fox and the Hound". I remember my mom took me and my cousins to see it. I was 11.

Fave Disney character: Sorcerer Mickey

Fave Disney movie: Aladdin

Disney character you most identify with: Identify with? Goofy, I guess.

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 13 in 1983, when we first visited Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Although I have zero recollection of Magic Kingdom from that trip. :shrug:

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Love both, for different reasons.

Fave rides? Soarin' and Peter Pan

Rides that need to be upgraded: Space Mountain!

Rides you could do without: Tower of Terror

Fave snack at Disney: Definitely Churros and Dole Whips

Fave TS: California Grill

Least fave TS: Sci-Fi

Fave Disney memory: Definitely when Aladdin spent a half hour with us on the marathon route back in '06. Heaven!!!

SpecJoe Magic
11-24-2008, 05:00 AM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I don't remember

Fave Disney character: Goofy

Fave Disney movie: Toy Story 2

Disney character you most identify with: I'm not sure

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 6 months- WDW's Magic Kingdom because it was the only park open in Florida at the time.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? I've been to both. Disneyland is charming, but I definitely like Disney World better overall.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, TTA, Mission: Space, Spaceship Earth, American Adventure, Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Toy Story Mania, Expedition Everest, Kilamanjaro Safaris, Festival of the Lion King (yeah, that's a lot, but it's hard to narrow it down to only a few)

Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours, Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, Country Bear Jamboree, Ellen's Energy Adventure

Rides you could do without: Stitch's Great Escape, Tomorrowland Speedway, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Imagination Institute (all of it), Dino-Rama (entire area)

Fave snack at Disney: Dole whip float

Fave TS: Boma- Flavors of Africa

Fave DIsney resort: Contemporary

Fave Disney memory: There are so many! I can't choose one that stands out above all of the others.

Dragongirlx
11-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 6 or 7 - Snow White

Fave Disney character: Tigger

Disney character you most identify with: Identify with? Tigger

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 28 WDW

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Disneyworld

Fave rides? Splash Mountain. The great Movie Ride

Rides that need to be upgraded: Space Mountain

Rides you could do without: that drew carey thing

Fave snack at Disney: dole whip

Fave TS: Mamma Melroses

Least fave TS: Sci-Fi

Fave Disney memory: The first year I went when EEyore snuck up on my sister just to give her a hug

hokies4life
11-24-2008, 09:34 AM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 3, Little Mermaid (first movie I saw in the theaters)
Fave Disney character: Belle
Fave Disney movie: Beauty & the Beast and Little Mermaid
Disney character you most identify with: Belle and Chip (of Chip and Dale)
How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? WDW in August of 1994...so it was right before my 8th b-day.
Fave rides? POTC, BTMRR, HM, Peter Pan, Philharmagic, EE, TT, Soarin', Maelstrom, COP, GMR, ToT, RnR, Muppets 3D
Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours, Speedway,
Rides you could do without: American Idol
Fave snack at Disney: Caramel Corn, ICEEs
Fave TS: Sci-Fi Dine In
Least fave TS: Akersaus
Fave DIsney resort: The Contempory or Pop Century
Fave Disney memory: Wishes

:chipdale:

Disney Doll
11-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Not sure. Most likely it was something I saw on the Disney channel. I have vague memories of the Apple Dumplin Gang, Pete's Dragon, and Bed Knobs and Broomsticks.
Fave Disney character: Mulan
Fave Disney movie: So hard to chose! Toy Story, Mulan, Peter Pan, & Lion King
Disney character you most identify with: Mulan- strong, confident , non conformist.
How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? WDW in1983. I was 4.
Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW (never been to DL)
Fave rides? POTC, HM, Peter Pan, EE, ToT, RnR, SplaSh Mt., IASW.
Rides that need to be upgraded: Speedway
Rides you could do without: American Idol
Fave snack at Disney: Dole Whip!
Fave TS: Ohana
Least fave TS: Coral Reef
Fave DIsney resort: Tough call. Of the ones I've stayed at CBR, but I would love to try Wilderness Lodge or the Polynesian one day.
Fave Disney memory: Lots of good ones! Taking my nieces for their first and probably only trip to the world.

ShelbyAD
11-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Don't remember

Fave Disney character: Piglet & Dopey

Fave Disney movie: Aladdin & Little Mermaid

Disney character you most identify with: Piglet - quiet & shy

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 22 - WDW. Unfortunately did not have a good time - didn't care for the people I was with. Went to DL in 2000 w/ DH and had a BLAST!

Fave rides? Don't really have a favorite

Rides that need to be upgraded: Don't know

Rides you could do without: ?

Fave snack at Disney: Haven't been enough times to have a favorite

Fave TS: What is TS?

Least fave TS: ?

Fave DIsney resort: I've only been to one so far, Pop Century

Fave Disney memory: Finally getting to "meet" Piglet & Dopey. Yep - got my picture taken w/ both!!! :D

Boojum
11-25-2008, 11:50 AM
First Disney Movie: The little town I grew up in had an old drive-in theater. I remember hanging over the front seat and watching "The Parent Trap." (And yes, I'm definitely "dating" myself with that answer!)

Favorite Disney Character: Female is Tinkerbell, Male is Tigger.

Favorite Disney Movie: If I have to be nailed down to one, I'll pick "Toy Story 2."

Character I most identify with: Mary Poppins, actually--I love how she keeps the kids in line, but at the same time encourages them to stretch their imaginations and try new things. I try to do this with my own children.

First Disney park and at what age: My first visit was in 1977 when I was 12. The only park we visited was the Magic Kingdom.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? World!!

Favorite Rides? For thrills, it's a tossup between Expedition Everest and the Tower of Terror. For fun, it's Splash Mountain.

Ride Upgrades? Tomorrowland Speedway. Maybe it's because I'm not a car person, but I think something different and better could be done with that entire area.

Rides I could do without: I like looking at Dumbo, but I don't ride it. I don't quite understand the appeal of waiting 90 minutes for a 90-second ride.

Favorite snack: Beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter!!

Favorite TS: Garden Grille character lunch until they discontinued it. I still love the restaurant, though.

Least favorite TS: San Angel Inn--love the atmosphere, but don't like the food.

Favorite Disney Resort: Wilderness Lodge! I could explore that lobby area all day!

Favorite Disney memory: When DDs were 4 and 6 and they took part in the little "Beauty and the Beast" storytime/play just outside of Cindy's Castle. Little one was "Chip," big one was "Mrs. Potts."

Figaro
11-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I was young...I think it was Beauty and the Beast...Maybe Peter Pan

Fave Disney character: Chip n Dale! and Mickey!

Fave Disney movie: Hard choice since I love movies, but maybe Beauty and the Beast or Peter Pan

Disney character you most identify with: Dale

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? Quite young... maybe 3-4...possibly younger. I think it was Magic Kingdom.

Disney World or Disneyland? Hands down, Walt Disney World.

Fave rides? TTA, Space Mountain, HM, CoT, Spaceship Earth, Dinosaur

Rides that need to be upgraded: I think they are best left as is :)

Rides you could do without: I tend to skip Fantasy Land attractions

Fave snack at Disney: Egg Roll! or Hot Dog and Chocolate Chip Cookie at Campfire!

Fave TS: hmmm...hard choice... Artist Point and Yachtsman.

Least fave TS: I don't think I have a least fav...

Fave Disney resort: WL, Y&B, FW, GF

Fave Disney memory: I have many, but my favorite as a guest and not a CM is walking down Main Street USA when I was little on a chilly December morning with the snow fall and the decorations up!

ILoveLegos
11-25-2008, 03:31 PM

Disney movie and what was it? Pete' Dragon @ Radio City Music Hall in NYC. I was 5.

Fave Disney character: Winnie the Pooh

Fave Disney movie: Ratatouille

Disney character you most identify with: Piglet

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 7 when we first went to Walt Disney World way back in 1978.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? I've only been to Disney World.

Fave rides? Space Mountain

Rides that need to be upgraded: Sounds Dangerous

Rides you could do without: Sounds Dangerous

Fave snack at Disney: Almond covered sweet pretzels @ the Norweigian bakery.

Fave TS: Boma for dinner & Crystal Palace for Breakfast

Least fave TS: I haven't had any horrible dining experiences at WDW to date.

Fave DIsney resort: POR Alligator Bayou

Fave Disney memory: Recognizing the Castle the first time we saw it in person, instead of just seeing it on TV during the Wonderful World of Disney.

RocknBev
11-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Little Kid...that's all I remember and it was Snow White at the Fox theatre in Atlanta!

Fave Disney character: It's a tie...between Snow White and Cinderella.

Fave Disney movie: Classics....Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella! But I love Enchanted because it just brings in all the best of all three!

Disney character you most identify with: presently....."Sleepy"...because that is what I would like to be doing!

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 15 Disney World- Magic Kingdom....the only WDW park in existence at the time!

Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW since I have never been to DL.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror.

Rides that need to be upgraded: I would love to see Star Tours upgraded...I think it could be so much more now!

Rides you could do without: Kali River Rapids since I have never ridden this ride...I always take a shower before leaving the hotel.

Fave snack at Disney: Turkey legs and Dole whips

Fave TS: Rose and Crown

Least fave TS: I am at WDW....how can this exist?

Fave DIsney resort: Wilderness Lodge.

Fave Disney memory:too many to name just one!

jnfr2424
11-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 6-Herbie the Love Bug!

Fave Disney character: TINKERBELL

Fave Disney movie: Sleeping Beauty, Beauty & the Beast, the Little Mermaid and Cinderella

Disney character you most identify with: presently Tinkerbell because I am moody!

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 7 Magic Kingdom

Disneyworld or Disneyland? DisneyWorld!
Fave rides? Peter Pan, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain

Rides you could do without: Tea Cups - my aunt had a aneusysm on it and I never wanted to go back

Fave snack at Disney: Turkey legs, Handwich sandwiches and Hot Dog Egg Rolls
Fave TS: Le Cellier

Least fave TS: San Angel Inn

Fave DIsney resort: Wilderness Lodge and Contemporary

Fave Disney memory: Being on Main Street on Christmas Morning waving to my parents back home on TV(when they used to broadcast LIVE). Being at HS when Jim Henson was there for the Muppets/Disney collab....seeing Olympiads from the games of '96...See the spectacle of Lights on Residential St for the 1st time

illini
11-26-2008, 12:32 AM
Disney movie and what was it? Either Snow White or Cinderella, I can't recall which. I was about 5.

Fave Disney character: Mickey, Minnie, & Tink

Fave Disney movie: Toy Story

Disney character you most identify with: Tink. Temper, temper. :mickey:

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 12. We went the first summer Epcot was open. Did MK first, though.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Never been to DL (shhhh!), but I couldn't live w/o Epcot so I'll have to go w/WDW.

Fave rides? Splash, HM, POTC, & Soarin'.

Rides that need to be upgraded: Stitch & Figment.

Rides you could do without: Stitch, Figment, Swiss Family Treehouse

Fave snack at Disney: Dole Whip!

Fave TS: 'Ohana

Least fave TS: Boma. It was so bland and not representative of African food in my experience. Ick. Or maybe LTT with its boxed stuffing.

Fave DIsney resort: Poly!

Fave Disney memory: My kids seeing the castle for the first time. Oldest DD's 5th birthday at CRT meeting the princesses for the first time. Priceless!

Natazu
11-30-2008, 01:42 AM
What a neat thread.

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? : 5 Robin Hood
Fave Disney character: Tink
Disney character you most identify with: Tigger
How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 6 Magic Kingdom
Fave rides? RnRc, M:S
Rides you could do without: IASW
Fave snack at Disney: Cream Cheese Pretzels
Fave TS: California Grill, Citricos, Flying Fish
Least fave TS: Cracker Barrel (some of you will get it)
Fave DIsney resort: Poly, soon to be Bay Lake Tower
Fave Disney memory: getting to ride up front in the Monorail when I was little. Also, watching John sing “Livin’ on a Prayer” into his beer at Jellyrolls.

AdventurerKim
11-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? not sure of age but Cinderella was the first movie I can remember seeing
Fave Disney movie: Ratatouille, Cinderella, Lady and The Tramp, Beauty and the Beast, and The Incredibles.
How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? Magic Kingdom (only park there!) and 6 y.o.
Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Mr. Toad's WIld Ride, Tomorrowland Raceway, Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story Mania, original Imagination, Great Movie Ride, Muppet Vision 3D
Rides that need to be upgraded: Peter pan
Rides you could do without: Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Fave snack at Disney: Rice Crispy treats and cappuccino float at Sleepy Hollow
Fave TS: Le Cellier, Mama Melrose's, Cape May Cafe, Nine Dragons, San Angel Inn
Fave DIsney resort: Polynesian
Fave Disney memory: Watching the fire works as the ferry pulled away from MK on my first trip which my grandfather was holding me.

SBETigg
11-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Disney movie and what was it? Peter Pan, four or five years. I wanted to fly and spent many years trying to perfect my technique.

Fave Disney character: Tigger

Fave Disney movie: Cinderella

Disney character you most identify with: Ariel--awkward, fish out of water, trying to communicate.

How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? WDW, at age twelve.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Disney World.

Fave rides? Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mt., Tower of Terror, Test Track, Dinosaur.

Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours.

Rides you could do without: Primeval Whirl, Stitch's "Great" Escape, Snow White's Adventures, Speedway

Fave snack at Disney: Dole Whip.

Fave TS: California Grill.

Least fave TS: Coral Reef.

Fave DIsney resort: Grand Floridian.

Fave Disney memory: Walking down an empty Main Street for the first time with my children.

AHOTE
12-01-2008, 12:53 AM
I was probably 6 or 7 and it was Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier. I got my coon skin hat & faux buckskin jacket that year for Christmas.

Fave Disney movie: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Disney character you most identify with: Pinnochio, in search of youth part two.

How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 22 when we first went to Walt Disney World for Christmas back in 1971.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Walt Disney World of course.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Expedition Everest & Mission Space

Rides that need to be upgraded: Stitch's "Great" Escape, Sounds Dangerous

Rides you could do without: Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Speedway

Fave snack at Disney: Cloudberry Horn & Viking Coffee.

Least fave TS: Not very impressed with Nine Dragons since it's refurbishment.

Fave DIsney resort: Port Orleans French Quarter. Bay LakeTower might become a contender!

Fave Disney memory: Walking around Epcot after it's official opening with my dad. It was his only visit to WDW, I only wish we could have had the time to do it again.

DAKustodial
12-01-2008, 02:09 PM
First Disney Movie: Snow White in the theater when it was re-released when I was a kid...probably about five.

Favorite Disney Character: I have two, Chip and Dale.

Favorite Disney Movie: Beauty and the Beast.

Character I most identify with: Mickey Mouse from the old days. In the original cartoons, Mickey was always getting in WAY over his head, then figuring out what to do...that's me all the time!

First Disney park and at what age: Walt Disney World in 1992 when I was 13. Our first stop was the Magic Kingdom.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Man, this is a really, really hard one! Until last year, I would have definitely said WDW but after my first trip to Disneyland last January it's not that easy...just walking down Walt's original Main Street and being in the Fire Station was almost like a religious experience for me! I'm going to go with WDW only because I was a CM for so long!

Favorite Rides? Expedition Everest, ToT, and GMR.

Ride Upgrades? Stitch, without a doubt, needs to be replaced. That attraction was one and done for me.

Rides I could do without: Any of the rotating in a circle rides like Dumbo or Aladdin's Magic Carpet. I do understand that when I have kids and take them to WDW, I will be waiting all day for these things...man, if they could only take them out now!

Favorite snack: Pretzels from Germany! I don't know why, they are just much better from that pretzel stand!

Favorite TS: I absolutely love the Biergarten in Germany at Epcot. I love German food, beer, and people embarassing themselves, so this is always a great time for me!

Least favorite TS: Rainforest Cafe. The food is just average and overpriced, in my opinion of course.

Favorite Disney Resort: The Polynesian is my favorite. Every time I walk into the lobby I feel like I am back in Hawaii! The one we stay at the most often is Port Orleans Riverside, though. Great theming and you've gotta love Bob Jackson!

Favorite Disney memory: My wife and I were in line for Peter Pan at the MK in October and there was a little girl dressed in a Snow White outfit. Out of nowhere one of the Disney bands came up next to the queue and started playing for her, and she entertained the whole line by dancing around exactly like Snow White for a few minutes. Her parents got it all on tape, it was awesome!

dmosher
12-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Bambi and it was at a drive-in when I was 4.

Fave Disney character: Stitch

Fave Disney movie: Lilo and Stitch

Disney character you most identify with: Stitch - serious character identification

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was actually 16, had just moved out of parents house and it was WDW baby!

Disneyworld or Disneyland? For now I will say easily WDW but we will see what lots and lots of $$ will to do change the California destination.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Test Track, Peter Pan, Snow White, Living with the Land (yes really!) Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story Mania.

Rides that need to be upgraded: Journey Into Your Imagination (back to original), Stitch's "Great" Escape (back to original), Enchanted Tiki Room (back to original) Rio Del Tiempo (back to original).

Rides you could do without: Journey Into Your Imagination, Stitch's "Great" Escape, Backlot Tour, Big Thunder Railroad.

Fave snack at Disney: Browny at Sleepy Hallow and Chocolate Volcano Dessert at California Grill.

Least fave TS: Cinderella's Royal Table

Fave DIsney resort: Wilderness Lodge Villas!

Fave Disney memory: DW and I were alone at the Animation Academy attraction in DHS just before closing. Getting to draw Stitch, one on one with an animator was just amazing. And since it was our honeymoon, she gave us her copy and signed it congrats!. It's now framed on our wall.
:pipes:
D

IloveDisney71
12-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I honestly can't remember the first movie I ever saw but if I had to guess I'd say The Rescuers and I was about 6 or 7 years old.

Cinderella and Belle

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? Less than 1 yr. old - Disney World

Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW - I haven't made it to DL yet.

Fave rides? Splash Mt., BTMRR, Space Mt., HM, POTC, IASW, COP, Soarin, TT, EE, KS, RNRC

Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours, TGMR

Rides you could do without: Star Tours

Fave snack at Disney: Mickey Ice Cream Bar:bar:, Dole Whip:papple:

Fave TS: LeCellier, Ohana, Boma

Least fave TS: Sci-Fi Dine-in

Fave DIsney resort: Poly

Fave Disney memory: Going to Disney for the first time with my DH and 2 DD's as a family.

SurferStitch
12-02-2008, 12:37 PM
5 or 6, Fox and the Hound.

Fave Disney character:
Stitch :stitch2:

Fave Disney movies:
Lilo and Stitch, Wall-E, Cars, Peter Pan, Incredibles, Emperor's New Groove.

Edna Mode (I love fashion), Tinker Bell (I have attitude at times)

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it?
15, WDW.

Disney World or Disneyland?
WDW

Fave rides?
HM, POTC, Splash Mountain, SGE, ToT.

Rides that need to be upgraded:
Star Tours, Space Mtn., TGMR

Rides you could do without:
Autotopia

Fave snack at Disney:
Big cookies (sold pre-packaged at the parks), F&WF kiosks!!

Fave TS:
Narcoossee's and V&A

Least fave TS:
The Wave

Fave Disney resort:
GRAND FLORIDIAN!!! :cloud9:

Fave Disney memory:
Seeing my DH turn into a kid the moment we entered the MK on our honeymoon in 1996. It was his first time there, and we've been returning every year since!

brewcrew26
12-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Jungle Book, like 3

Fave Disney character: Lumpy the Heffalump

Fave Disney movie: I have to choose one? Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Disney character you most identify with: Belle - I'm kinda bookwormy

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? womb, Magic Kingdom

Fave rides? TTA, HM, JC

Rides that need to be upgraded: El gran fiesta (put it back to El Rio del Tiempo!), Great Movie Ride

Rides you could do without: Great Movie Ride, AstroOrbiter

Fave snack at Disney: beignets at POFQ

Fave TS: Hard since I haven't tried everything, but currently Boma

Least fave TS: Planet Hollywood, too chainy.

Fave DIsney resort: Haven't officially stayed there, but love AKL. Favorite I've stayed at is POR.

Fave Disney memory: Watching Wishes on my honeymoon

DisneyMistress
12-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Disney movie and what was it?

Don't remember

Fave Disney character: Too many, too list...

Fave Disney movie: Too many, too list...

Disney character you most identify with: I honestly don't know...

How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it?

I was about 1 yrs old & it was at WDW

Disneyworld or Disneyland?

DisneyWorld

Fave rides?

Haunted Mansion, Expedition Everest, Tower of Terror, Rock N' Rollercoaster, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, etc...

Rides that need to be upgraded: Don't Know...

Rides you could do without: Don't Know

Fave snack at Disney: Tea Station at China in Epcots World Showcase

Fave Disney resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge

Fave Disney memory: Lots... too many, too list...

Next trip: Jan '09, & around my bday...

Granny Jill A
12-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Don't recall age, but the movie was Cinderella.
Fave Disney character: Goofy
Fave Disney movie: Bambi - it's the only one that made me cry.
Disney character you most identify with: Goofy, because he always keeps trying.
How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 45 and WDW
Fave rides? Soarin', Kilimanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest, Tower of Terror.
Rides you could do without: Autotopia
Fave snack at Disney: none
Fave TS: Love them all
Least fave TS: none
Fave DIsney resort: POFQ
Fave Disney memory: When I rode Spaceship Earth for the first time. Wow!

dolphinmickey9170
12-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 5, Bambi - at the Drive-in.
Fave Disney character: Tinkerbell
How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 28, Magic Kingdom @ WDW.
Fave rides? ToT, RnRC, Space Mtn, HM, Splash, Big Thunder, Spaceship Earth
Rides you could do without: Tomorrowland Speedway, Astro Orbitor
Fave snack at Disney: Mickey Ice Cream Bar, (On the DDP - Snack credit of Chili Cheese Fries at Pecos Bill's
Fave TS: LeCellier, Narcoossee's, Cali Grill
Least fave TS: The Wave
Fave DIsney resort: DVC - SSR/VWL - Non DVC - Poly
Fave Disney memory: Getting married at The Pointe at The Poly then getting on the boat for a Wishes cruise. Priceless!!!

beksy
12-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Great idea!

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I don't remember since my parents have been taking me to them since I could sit up on my own!
Fave Disney character: Eeyore but I like Pooh and Piglet too and Belle is my fav princess
Fave Disney movie: Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp
Disney character you most identify with: Belle because I love to read
Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW, never been to DL (maybe when I graduate law school!)
Fave rides? POTC, Pooh, BTMRR, Splash, COP, Mr. Toad :( , Laugh Floor, Soarin', Norway ride, ToT, Everest, KRR, TTA
Rides that need to be upgraded: Speedway, Country Bears
Rides you could do without: Speedway, HISTA, Its Tough to Be a Bug
Fave snack at Disney: Dole Whip Float
Fave TS: Kona, Garden Grill
Least fave TS: I don't really have one
Fave DIsney resort: so far I've only been to CBR but really liked it!
Fave Disney memory: seeing my sister's face when I took her to Disney in Feb after she had been wanting to go again for years, especially seeing her fly the first time, stay on-property the first time, eat at Chef Mickey's like she dreamed and ride her first thrill ride (BTMRR) and LOVE IT! I was crying and taking pics the whole trip! Definately made all the saving and scrimping worth it. Can't wait till next Dec. to do it again--hopefully with Mom this time.:cloud9:

jrkcr
12-08-2008, 04:45 PM
I remember watching Alice in Wonderland on tv when I was around 5, and I had a stomach bug. So for years I associated that movie with being nauseous. :ill:

Fave Disney character: Capt Jack Sparrow :heart:... and Rabbit.

Fave Disney movie: Ratatouille

Disney character you most identify with: I am a mix of Dory and Belle. :blush:

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? Don't remember for sure, but I think summer 1983, 12 years old.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Disneyland.

Fave rides? Splash & Pirates

Rides that need to be upgraded: POC at WDW

Rides you could do without: Star Tours, Stitch

Fave snack at Disney: Dole Whip

Least fave TS: Biergarten

Fave DIsney resort: CSR

Fave Disney memory: too many to list!! But one would be, walking my DD's (aged 10,8, and 2)through the castle at the exact moment Mickey and Minnie came out of a door in the castle. We had them all to ourselves for a while. :mickey:
Also, seeing DD16 play the fiddle with Billy Hill and the Hillbilles was a hoot! :funny:

Stich8818
12-16-2008, 01:46 PM

Disney movie and what was it? 10 or 11 101 Dalmations when it was re-released in theatres..

Fave Disney character: Walt Disney

Fave Disney movie: Mary Popins

Disney character you most identify with: Stich..

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 30 as it says in my signature..best b-day ever..and the park was DW

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Cannot make a choice I have only been to one

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion,Pirates,Everest.

Rides that need to be upgraded: Journey Into Your Imagination...you could easlily bring back Dreamfinder in some aspect using the current ride you have now

Rides you could do without: Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Journey Into Your Imagination, Star Tours, Stitch's "Great" Escape, Tiki Room UNM- Let Iago and Zazu fly the coop

Fave snack at Disney: Mickey Bar.

Fave TS: Liberty Tree Tavern

Least fave TS: I was not overtly impressed with Chef Mickeys..I mean it was good and all just ok..you know?.

Fave DIsney resort: I would have to say Pop cause its the only one I have stayed at

Fave Disney memory: The first time I pulled underneath those gates and it said " Welcome to Disney World"..and I have 2 favorite memories...The look on my daughters face when she got to meet Cindy for the first time.

ValenciaCalling
12-18-2008, 11:22 AM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Probably 1 year old and The Little Mermaid
Fave Disney character: Ariel
Fave Disney movie: The Little Mermaid and Cars
How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I went to Walt Disney World when I was 3.
Fave rides? Spaceship Earth (the original), Carousel of Progess, Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, Horizons...sigh :(
Rides that need to be upgraded: I'm sure some probably should be, but I like the rides that have been the same since the 70's and 80's.
Rides you could do without: Mission Space, (I want Horizons back. MS is too dangerous.) The American Idol pavilion in DHS, Star Tours, and everything at the Animal Kingdom except KRR.
Fave snack at Disney: Candied Apples
Fave TS: Teppan Edo, The Brown Derby, and The 50's Prime Time Cafe
Least fave TS: Marrakesh
Fave Disney resort: The Contemporary. (I haven't been back since the renovations)
Fave Disney memory: Watching an incredible sunset from a hammock at the CBR.

teambricker04
12-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I have no idea.

Fave Disney character: Tinkerbelle

Fave Disney movie: Animated: Aladdin Live Action: Watcher in the Woods

Disney character you most identify with: Wendy from Peter Pan

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 12

Fave rides? Spaceship Earth... even with the changes!

Rides that need to be upgraded: Honey, I shrunk the audience

Rides you could do without: Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Stitch's "Great" Escape

Fave snack at Disney: Dole Whip!!!

Fave TS: Garden Grill

Least fave TS: Don't really have one!

Fave DIsney resort: Beach Club

Fave Disney memory: On my Honeymoon my most favorite Aunt, who was a CM, was able to spend some time with DH and I... a few months later she passed away in a car accident while leaving MK on her way home to Lakeland. She was the BEST CM EVER :mickey: