PDA

View Full Version : Visa Disney Dollars?

jaredkari
11-22-2008, 05:46 PM
I realize I am probably not posting this in the correct place but I am not sure where to go?? Sorry. My wife and I are going to WDW in January and we just got our Disney Visa Reward Dollars card. We are not the type that buy any WDW merchandise... don't get me wrong we love the parks but not really the stuff to buy. Where we do spend a lot of money everytime we go is at Basins at Downtown Disney. Does anyone know if the businesses at Downtown Disney accept Disney Reward Dollars??? Thanks :mickey:

trapper
11-22-2008, 06:16 PM
I do believe that is a yes. We have had the Visa Rewards and have used them in Downtown Disney. Plan on using them again in June yeah!!

kristnjohn
11-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Yup! You definitely can use the Reward Card in the Downtown area. We used at Fulton's last year, and are planning on doing the same next week on our next trip!!

PixiePrincess
11-22-2008, 06:33 PM
We actually use our rewards points to purchase some of our meals. If you check out the disney rewards website, there is actually a list of all the places in WDW where you can use your points.

Ropachs
11-22-2008, 07:05 PM
Yup, we were just there last month and used our disney dollars in DTD...very quickly:mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
11-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Here is a trick I learned here on Intercot.

If you want to spend some reward dollars at a particular store or restaurant, but they do not accept reward cards for payment, but do allow charges to your resort room account, you can charge it to your room account, then pay off that charge at the front desk with your rewards card, because regardless of where you made any room account charge from, the front desk will always accept reward cards as payment.

Marilyn Michetti
11-22-2008, 09:33 PM
We too use the rewards for meals. If you have the DDP, you can spend the $$ to pay for tickets or lodging. Do you like pins? That's another fun idea, because unlike dinners, the pins are forever.:mickey: