PDA

View Full Version : If Money Were No Object...

mjaclyn
11-21-2008, 10:31 PM
What would your dream Disney vacation consist of? Where would you stay? Are there any 'extras' you would splurge on?

I would stay in the most luxurious suite on Disney property and book the room for at least two months...spending the weeks in Disney and flying home on the weekends. I'd (somehow) get a VIP fastpass that would get me to the head of every line and eat wherever I wanted without having a reservation! :-) I'd also order at least two apps, entrees and desserts each time just to try a variety of things. Each week I would try a different Disney tour and go on the fireworks cruise with my family. And of course I'd buy all the souveniers and snacks I wanted!! I'd have professional photos taken of DD in her princess dress after the BBB and have dinner in the castle. I'd also arrange for a private party where she could invite all her friends and have access to all the Disney princesses just for her! And I would let DH do the car racing experience while I had a full day at the spa. I think if money were REALLY no object at all, I would rent MK for a whole day just for my friends and family and have a special viewing of Wishes dedicated to DD. Wow...I could go on and on. LOL

Marceline
11-21-2008, 11:03 PM
If money were no object I would spring for a family reunion trip for my mothers side of the extended family. We are all spread across the country and rarely have all been in the place at once.

So I would book us all in club level at the POLY, deluxe dining plans all around, with all the Grand Gathering benefits. All the tours, fireworks cruises, spa days, golfing, fishing, horseback riding, boating, afternoon teas and shopping together we could stand. :mickey:

cknorr28
11-30-2008, 08:27 AM
If money was no object I would take my family, my Dad and his Wife, my two brothers and their families and my Mom and her husband. Stay at the Grand Floridian with park hoppers for us all. My Dad hasn't been on a vacation for as long as I can remember. He really deserves one.

IloveDisney71
12-01-2008, 05:55 PM
If money were no object:
I'd take all of my close friends and family to WDW for 3 to 4 weeks and then on a Disney cruise. I'd split our time between the Poly, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Contemporary, and the Boardwalk resorts. I'd make dinner reservations at all the restaurants I've never been able to afford. I'd shop until I dropped. And last but not least, I'd have a wedding vow renewal at the Disney chapel, with a ride in Cinderella's carriage, and guest appearances by Mickey and Minnie at our reception!:blush: A girl can dream, cant' she!?! :D

Dragongirlx
12-02-2008, 03:53 AM
if money were no object I would book for my whole family to go to the worlds. Thats me, my twin, my older sister and her two kids, my dad and his girfriend and her two neices and my mum. I would pay for us to fly first class from the UK and hire limos to pick us up from the airport to take us to the Wilderness Lodge where we could stay for a month. I'd book cinderellas castle for dinner just to have my neice meet cinderella and I'd book every restaurant I ever wanted to go to.
I would also buy whatever the kids wanted and even paid for it to be shipped back to the uk so we didn;t have to carry it on the plane.

Marilyn Michetti
12-02-2008, 10:30 AM
If money were no object, I would fly to the world on a private jet with DD and DSIL, and be met by a Limo for the ride to SOG.:thumbsup:

AHOTE
12-03-2008, 01:47 AM
Hmmm, :cloud9: money no object. :spend: I'd buy enough DVC points at BLT to cover a three bedroom villa, MKV :fworks: for the entire year and pay the extra for daily housekeeping. I'm sure I would have lots of friends and family willing to be house guests. It's the closest I could get to having a condo at the WDW resort. Add the delux dining plan with wine and I'd be the size of a... maybe I'd join a fitness club :lift: onsite too. Hmmm, how many spas are there...:cloud9: Well it was nice while it lasted.

PlutoPlanet
12-05-2008, 01:06 PM
I'd have Dole Whip every day.

dopeydude
12-07-2008, 05:47 PM
i'd buy a room in the castle if money weren't an object, and fly down every weekend on my private jet. for lunch daily i'd eat at the liberty tree tavern (Pot Roast) and for dinner daily i'd eat filet mignon at la cellier i'd also have a boat that i'd be able to take out and watch illuminations from the water in epcot.:thumbsup:

dopeydude
12-07-2008, 05:49 PM
no, wait, i'd buy Disney!!! :thumbsup:

PixiePrincess
12-07-2008, 07:16 PM
If money were no object, I'd live there! :thumbsup:

ValenciaCalling
12-19-2008, 12:31 AM
The Walt Disney Suite. Period.

AdventurerKim
12-20-2008, 06:16 PM
We would stay at Poly, eat at Victoria and Albert's at least once, and get annual passes again. :cloud9: