PDA

View Full Version : Diznee4Me's 3rd Super Live Report - Friday PM

Diznee4Me
11-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Just walked in the door from EPCOT.

LeCellier was awesome as always. Bowls of Cheese soup had by all. :D I had the Filet Mignon with Rice something and we all shared the Chocolate Mousse. Still over stuffed.

We rode Spaceship Earth twice. Love it. I have heard some complaints about Judi Dench but tought she was great - big fan anyway. There has also been a lot of talk about the unfinished second half. Haiving rode it twice tonight I really loved the interaction during the descent. We sent the postcards home and dear Dad loved them. Won't give toom much away but the touch screen is pretty cool!

Listened to Off Kilter while waiting for our reservation. After dinner we also rode Mission:Space, Nemo and Friends, hung around the aquarium and watched the dolphins, window shopped and then followed the crowd out after illuminations.

Cold tonight - about 40 but the wind is blowing 10-15mph. Chilly.

Well that was the second report today and and it has been a long one.

Off to MGM - DHS in the morning -- supposed to be coooollllddddd!!!!:freeze:

laward32
11-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Sounded like a great first day. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to read more.:mickey:

pdrlkr
11-21-2008, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

magickingdom67
11-22-2008, 04:29 AM
Sounds like a great first day! Stay warm!:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
11-22-2008, 09:07 AM
Le Cellier, Off Kilter, Spaceship Earth...what an excellent night! I love the descent on SSE too. I loved hearing all of the laughter around us as people saw their future!! Thanks for sharing!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-22-2008, 10:54 AM
Have fun at Hollywood studios

Diznee4Me
11-22-2008, 07:25 PM
We started the at Hollywood Studios and very chilly. We rushed over to Toy Story Mania, got fast passes and then hit the standby line. Let me start by saying awesome ride. I am an archaeologist and the heaviest equipment I use is a shovel, :D so I have no clue how I can pull a string and shoot computerized pies, balls and darts but I do - and we loved it. This is a top notch ride.

The rest of the day at DHS was filled with the GMR, Star Tours, a little shopping, and the Stunt Show. This was another highlight. We have somehow missed this for the last couple of years but I hope to see it again before we leave. Those guys/gals are so talented. The DW was not really enthused about the stunt show but afterwards she was beaming with admiration for the drivers.

We ended out the day at DHS with an improv show. Page Turner being wooed by a beau (can't rember his name - Buzz Something?) and it was hilarious! Those street performers are so talented!!!

We left DHS, headed back the Coronado for a little lunch ( I had the chicken taco salad) and have just now gotten back from Downtown Disney after a little shopping and a large chocolate shake from Giradellis.

Tomorrow is AK in the AM, a break in the room followed by EMH at MK. A long day but we are turning in early enough to enjoy it.

Thanks for reading.

faline
11-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Great fun is being had by all! Your dinner sounds really yummy! All sounds great except for the rather chilly weather! I prefer it to be a bit warmer!

the other micki
11-25-2008, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the report! Sounds like you're having so much fun!