PDA

View Full Version : A sea of Phillies red at WDW

JerseyMouse
11-21-2008, 04:53 PM
It was awesome to see so much Phillies apparel being worn on our just completed trip. High 5 ^s all over the place when encountering a fellow fan, just great to see.

PirateLover
11-21-2008, 05:07 PM
I love chatting with people wearing Philly stuff in WDW! I was wearing a Howard T-Shirt when we got engaged last year :)

Ian
11-22-2008, 08:35 AM
Half the wardrobe I'm taking when I leave for our trip next week is Phillies paraphenalia!

JerseyMouse
11-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Half the wardrobe I'm taking when I leave for our trip next week is Phillies paraphenalia!

At least half of my wardrobe was as well, it was hard to peel the WS Champs hat off my head for our anniversary dinner ay Artist Point, I think that was the only time during our 2 weeks that I wasn't sporting any Phils apparel at all!

Momof2boys
11-23-2008, 09:45 AM
We were in WDW from 10/24 - 11/3 and people had Series winner shirts on the day after the game. We were convinced that a huge shipment was sent down to a secret location in the World for Phillies fans to buy.

By the end of the trip we were a little tired of all the red - we saw it EVERYWHERE and ALL the time.

But just as well, congrats to the Phillies.