PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyplace that will deliver alcohol

mrmcgiv
11-20-2008, 09:49 PM
to a Disney resort? or is this prohibited by Disney? We will be flying down and it would be nice to have a drink or two when getting back w/o having to trek to the main area.

goodings will not deliver alcohol and garden grocer did not appear to sell any on thier site

THX:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Beast_fanatic
11-20-2008, 10:19 PM
You can get it through garden grocer, you just have to list it in the comment area. Also, they do sell alcohol in the resort gift shops. It's frequently behind the counter and you have to ask for it.

bkfree
11-21-2008, 12:14 AM
Last trip Garden Grocer delivered liquor along with our groceries. Just type it into the comments section and they will call you with the price.

We found that we really did not eat much of the food though, so this time we are forgoing a grocery delivery and did not want to pay for just alcohol and soda delivery.

So we are just going to pack some liquor in the suitcase in plastic flasks and then triple bag it.
Will buy the refillable mug at the resort for mixer.

diz_girl
11-21-2008, 10:31 AM
How about inside the airport? I have no idea what's there, but maybe there's something. There are two duty-free shops, but I think that those stores are only available to departing International flights.

WDWFanatic
11-21-2008, 04:14 PM
We brought alcohol in our packed luggage for our last trip:blush:. We made sure to have a plastic bottle and I double ziploced it and then wrapped it in a towel just to be safe. It was nice to end the evening with a treat while the kids slept. :marg: