PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys Testimony

DizRunner
11-19-2008, 11:07 PM
Just had to tell this story...

I've been reading Intercot for years and have read about Magical Journeys and all of the great things they've done for their clients. Well my wife and I are planning on taking our son to WDW for the first time in April. I suggested we use MJ. I told my wife all of the great things they've done in the past. My wife (who's not into Disney as much as I am) thinks to herself that she can do just as well by calling WDW reservations on her own. I spoke my peace and dropped it. You know...beating a dead horse.

That was a couple of weeks ago.

This past weekend my wife's ex-coworker calls. She, her husband, their son and daughter and their girlfriend and boyfriend are all going down to WDW for the marathon in January. They wanted 3 rooms in the same resort. The ex-coworker had been trying and trying to get this by working with WDW reservations. She said they were no help. She was getting very very frustrated with them.

My wife asked me about that travel agency that I wanted to work with (MJ). I gave her the information on how to contact MJ. She gave this to her friend.

We get an email from my wife's friend. She thanked us so much for giving her the information for MJ. She said they got her 3 rooms at ASMovies. She is soooo happy. She can now rest because the whole room fiasco has been taken care of. She also mentioned that the MJ rep was very nice to work with and that the MJ rep is going to keep an eye out for any deals for our friend. (Everything that I already knew.)

Because of this my wife said that when we're ready to book our trip we can use Magical Journeys. Yeah!!!

Thank you MJ for taking care of our friends. You'll be hearing from me soon.

Brian

mouseketeer mom
11-20-2008, 06:37 AM
Very nice!:thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
11-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Oh that is so cool you made a post like that thanking MJ! Very cool! :thumbsup:

prttynpnk
11-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Oh that is so cool you made a post like that thanking MJ! Very cool! :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly- I hope Terrisue and the others know just how mych we all appreciate their work!

illini
11-20-2008, 09:08 AM
I wholeheartedly agree. I can't imagine planning a trip without Debbie and tell everyone I can think of about her. MJ is fantastic!
I'm glad you're getting to use them. It will be a great experience, I'm sure.

vicster
11-20-2008, 09:16 AM
My friend's friend had a similar experience last Spring. They couldn't get a room at POFQ through Disney - they were booked. I told her to try MJ and sure enough they got the room plus saved $500.00. Needless to say they were very happy. I would never use anyone else except MJ - they are indeed the greatest!

Tbelle1976
11-20-2008, 02:40 PM
Denise from MJ just save us money this month for our vaca in Feb! They are great!!!

thrillme
11-20-2008, 04:58 PM
TerriSue ROCKS! :number1:

I got everything I wanted...the whole thing went so smoothly...I didn't even need to worry in the least.

I'm hoping to go again maybe in 2010...but for longer...you can bet I'll do it again.

beckylovestink
11-22-2008, 01:26 PM
I have been debating what to do for our next trip. I have heard so much about MJ I think i will give it a try. I have used my own TA, disney site, and AAA before and they were ok but nothing great. I am hopeful MJ can seal the deal!

PetefromRI
11-22-2008, 02:49 PM
We tried MJ a few years ago and haven't looked back since.Denise is so sweet to work with and she does her best to satisfy us and get us the best deals.I just can't say enough about them.

Crow
11-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Ive use MJ for my trips a few times & they have been great. Always dealt w Karen.
While Im not planning on going in 2009, if something happens that I do I will contact them as they are the greatest:thumbsup:

mook3y
11-23-2008, 12:43 AM
We own DVC and still book other trips through MJ! Wendy Rocks!!! :cloud9::thumbsup::D

You can always tell when a business is good. They experience growth via word-of-mouth.

Since my first wdw trip ever which was with MJ 4 years ago, several other friends/friends of friends have booked through my MJ rep