PDA

View Full Version : Disney's BD LIVE problems?

NASCARVW
11-19-2008, 04:53 PM
Am I the only one having problems signing up for the BLU RAY version...
Disney BD LIVE option...
???:confused:

NotaGeek
11-19-2008, 08:49 PM
it seems we were kind of stumped with your question ... for those of you out there wondering you can check out the Disney BD-Live Network (http://www.disneybdlivenetwork.com/Default.aspx) website for a video and introduction. It looks cool, here's a blurb from the site:

Disney’s BD Live Network is just one of the many ways movie lovers, families and loved ones can continue to stay connected and engage in their favorite movies via the magic of Disney Hi-Def.

Movie Chat – Communicate with others (single or multiple users) on-screen using any web enabled device such as a laptop, desk top or any PDA device such as a Blackberry, iPhone or most other regular cell phones. Your chat session will appear over the movie and occur in real-time while watching the movie together.

Movie Mail – Blu-ray owners will be able to record a personalized video message of themselves, superimpose that capture into a pre-selected clip of the movie, and send it off to a friend, colleague or relative. This specific feature enables the Sleeping Beauty Blu-ray Disc owner to personalize a very special greeting as never before.

Movie Challenge – Users will be able to test their skills against other players in a synchronized, real-time, online trivia game while watching Sleeping Beauty with anyone online. Movie Challenge is always active no matter what time of day it is, there will always be a game in progress.
I don't know an answer to your question, but odds are since it's a newer site they are having problems. Disney has cool sites but there's always problems. I am pretty sure this might be a thread better for another forum ... hold on tight and I am zapping it over... Good luck! :mickey: