PDA

View Full Version : Packet And Luggage Tags From Mj

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-19-2008, 08:42 AM
We're about 31 days out and I was wondering, when does Magical Journeys usually send your packet and luggage tags?::blush:

felix18
11-19-2008, 08:54 AM
We are at 21 days--if I was counting!- and we still do not have ours. I hope it will come soon, seems to be taking longer for Disney this time around.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-19-2008, 08:58 AM
I'll be watching the mailbox anxiously for a couple of weeks then;)

disneymom15
11-19-2008, 09:54 AM
We leave 2 weeks from today. We got ours about 3 weeks ago. I was very surprised when I saw it in the mail.

brad192
11-19-2008, 10:10 AM
I leave in exactly 3 weeks, and I got my package from Terrisue on Monday. Yours should be arriving at any moment (one would hope). :mickey:

coloradowendyl
11-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Hi,

We send them out as soon as we receive them. Disney sends them to us a few weeks after final payment. Typically we receive them 2-3 weeks prior to a trip. If you have paid your final payment well in advance of the 45 day mark, we may receive them sooner.

I would email your MJ agent and ask her if she has received your documents yet.

Wendy

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-19-2008, 10:55 AM
Thanks. We sent the final payment several months ago, so I will check with her.

felix18
11-19-2008, 11:25 AM
Our room only was paid in full 10/16 and we are still waiting so I think we will hear very soon now-or I hope so-I start to get nervous about now!!! I usually get all the paperwork much earlier than this so I guess with all the discounts things are running late. We do have everything from DME so we know that is all correct.

Beast_fanatic
11-19-2008, 12:04 PM
Our room only was paid in full 10/16 and we are still waiting so I think we will hear very soon now-or I hope so-I start to get nervous about now!!! I usually get all the paperwork much earlier than this so I guess with all the discounts things are running late. We do have everything from DME so we know that is all correct.

If it was a room only (and not a package), there's nothing else to send. You should have received your confirmation in email, and that's all you'll get.

felix18
11-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks Rhonda but I am still waiting for the e-mail, should have it soon I think. I do have a confirmation # so I know that will get us in!!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-19-2008, 01:10 PM
I talked to Karen and they've been getting the stuff about three weeks out and they mail them right away...so I should have mine in a week or two hopefully....

Mousefever
11-19-2008, 02:42 PM
I was waiting around for our DME tags last October. Waiting and waiting. Finally a few days out I contacted Wendy and asked why I hadn't received them yet.

Wendy: Um, Amy, did you follow the link in the original confirmation email and sign up for DME? I'm not seeing anything here that indicates that you signed up.

Amy: Ohhhh. You mean that info that says that you must follow this link to sign up for DME? Um...no, not exactly. Oops! :blush:

What Wendy has to put up with, especially with me as her client. :shake: :doh:

Amy