PDA

View Full Version : April 09 Blackout Dates

bouncer
11-18-2008, 09:51 PM
Just curious who is booked in April blackout dates during the Jan-June discounts? We are booked Apr 13-18. The 19th is the last day of the blackouts for getting the discount.:( We thought about changing our travel dates and decided that our original reason for choosing these dates was still most important--not taking DS out of school.

Has anyone changed their travel dates to get the discount?? If so, maybe Disney will have reduced the crowds for us.:secret:

missymouseworld
11-19-2008, 06:18 AM
I was wondering if anyone has changed their April vacation to be able to use the discounted rates offered....that would definitely free up the week before and week of Easter. That would be good. We wish we were able to utlitize the discounted dates, however, with 3 school age children, no luck. Don't want them to miss too much school, so we have to travel during holiday season. :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
11-19-2008, 08:51 AM
I would expect that most people that chose those dates did so for the same reasons that you did and therefore their dates are not flexible.

Mousefever
11-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Rhonda's right. Our spring break dates just happen to be March 28 to April 4. I feel fortunate it worked out this way. If I were going to take DS out of school this year I would have planned a trip in late January. Sorry that the discount wasn't available for you. :(

Amy