PDA

View Full Version : CS at EPCOT resorts advice

iheartdisney
11-18-2008, 09:06 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for using our counter service meals at the EPCOT resort at dinner time? In planning our meals there is one day that we'll be having a sit down meal at noon time. Two sit down meals in one day is too much for us. We'll be spending the rest of the day at the resort - Beach Club. Are there any options for counter service meals in the evening either at Beach & Yacht or Boardwalk?

Thanks!

Simba's Mom
11-18-2008, 10:10 PM
The Boardwalk Bakery isn't just a bakery-they also have some nice sandwiches and entree salads. I've eaten there CS a couple times. It's really nice to sit at the tables outside. Another good place is the BC Marketplace. I especially like their roast beef and brie sandwich and the macaroon nut bar for dessert.

Polynesian Dweller
11-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Some choices in Epcot itself are Tangerine Cafe in Morocco (the shwarma's are to die for); Sunshine Seasons at the Life Pavillion which has very wide variety including Asian, Soups, sandwiches and grill and good selections in each of those areas; Cantina San Angel in Mexico which has nachos, a decent ensalada and great view of Illuminations if you time it right; and of course Electric Umbrella which has the basics like cheeseburgers, fries, and chicken nuggets.

In the resort area its primarily TS service and frankly I'd say go over to Epcot itself for the better CS.

henry.james.s
11-18-2008, 10:24 PM
The Boardwalk Bakery isn't just a bakery-they also have some nice sandwiches and entree salads. I've eaten there CS a couple times. It's really nice to sit at the tables outside. Another good place is the BC Marketplace. I especially like their roast beef and brie sandwich and the macaroon nut bar for dessert.

These ARE really good choices!! :thumbsup: