PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade to hopper?

KLud
11-18-2008, 12:31 PM
I think I already know the answer to this question: Can you upgrade to a park hopper once you get to the park? My friend purchased a two day ticket, no expiration date, however she didn't purchase the hopper option! I'm going to lobby hard for her to upgrade, but just wanted to verify that this could be done if tickets were purchased in advance.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
11-18-2008, 12:44 PM
So long as the tickets weren't used somewhere in the past (more than 14 days from the first use), she can add the park hopper.

When you say no expiration date, do you mean she paid for the no expiration option? That doesn't seem to make much sense on a 2-day ticket. :confused:

TinkerbellT421
11-18-2008, 01:32 PM
So long as the tickets weren't used somewhere in the past (more than 14 days from the first use), she can add the park hopper.

When you say no expiration date, do you mean she paid for the no expiration option? That doesn't seem to make much sense on a 2-day ticket. :confused:

:ditto::huh:

KLud
11-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the input!

Not sure why she went with the no expiration date option. I don't know how excited her husband is for the whole WDW experience. Maybe she's trying to cover her bases if they decide not to go back a second day?