PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express/Late Arrival

Verolovesdisney
11-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Back in Feb/08, we got into Orlando very late (around midnight) which meant the Magical Express counter was empty. We however were then stuck there for over an hour before the bus had enough passengers to get going. We are coming in late again this year, does Magical Express have an "official" policy on how long the make people wait and/or how full the buses have to be before the leave for the resorts?

CleveRocks
11-18-2008, 04:25 PM
The official policy is that the bus must leave within 20-30 minutes of when the first guest boards, regardless of how many people are on the bus. In your situation, whoever was in-charge definitely acted AGAINST company policy,

I had a good experience arriving late. The bus left with only 12 of us on-board (4 were already on when we got on, and in the 15 minutes I sat on the bus another group of 4 came on). From the time we exited our airplane to the time we were dropped off at POFQ, it was 56 minutes.

Verolovesdisney
11-18-2008, 07:18 PM
Thanks Cleverocks! I had no idea what the policy was last year so did not say anything. I'm certainly not one to cause a stink, but if the wait ends up being anything past 30 min this time around, I'll politely ask if we can get going.

Wow, 56 minutes, I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

faline
11-18-2008, 07:24 PM
The official policy is that the bus must leave within 20-30 minutes of when the first guest boards, regardless of how many people are on the bus. In your situation, whoever was in-charge definitely acted AGAINST company policy,

I had a good experience arriving late. The bus left with only 12 of us on-board (4 were already on when we got on, and in the 15 minutes I sat on the bus another group of 4 came on). From the time we exited our airplane to the time we were dropped off at POFQ, it was 56 minutes.

The last time we used Magical Express, we arrived very late. We were essentially for first folks seated on the bus. I can guarantee you that they did NOT follow the policy of leaving regardless of bus capacity. We sat for quite a long time on the bus and did not move an inch until the bus was basically full.