PDA

View Full Version : Room request/preferences at BCV

Kerr0173
11-17-2008, 09:10 PM
:mickey:I have read a couple of threads about making room requests and being lucky enough to get them! We are staying at BCV in early January on DVC points, and I wondered what would be a desirable location? We will have 4 adults and 4 children 21 months, 6, 8, 11. I guess we would be interested in a fun view or "the action". Thanks in advance for any advice.
Kerrie:mickey:

Simba's Mom
11-18-2008, 06:08 PM
"Desirable" definitely varies from person to person. My favorite view is the woods view. Why? Because I can see a hawk sitting in the tree every morning, and I'm a birder so that feels nice. However, most people would rather see Illuminations, Spaceship Eart, the quiet pool, etc. A couple times I had a courtyard view studio overlooking the walkway and outside area by BC Marketplace. That was pretty interesting, lots of "action" (I thought) because of all the people coming and going and sometimes supplying us with lots of fun. The Epcot view is nice to get a good view of Illuminations.

AuntLaura
11-19-2008, 11:01 PM
We prefer the "Epcot" view. They don't call it that anymore, but if you can get it, at night, if someone is staying home with the little ones, and you are high enough, you can watch Illuminations from your balcony. Sometimes you can even hear parts of the music.