PDA

View Full Version : June visits

beckylovestink
11-17-2008, 06:19 PM
I have been to disney in Feb, May, August, and November. Just wondering if there is anything I need to look out for in dates in June. I know the crowds will be heavier with schools getting out....but just wanted to make sure I wasn't hitting anything big. Made that mistake in Feb with the cheerleading competitions!!!

AuntDJ
11-17-2008, 07:39 PM
Hi- you didn't mention what part of June you were going....but...

Usually the first weekend is Gay Days. It is not sponsored by Disney, but it does pack in the folks.

You can goolge gay days and find out what days will be the "main" park for them....if you stay away from that park, you will just have regular summer crowds..

Also, the past few June's have been Star Wars Weekends...if you are interested then this is a MUST!!! If not, then I suggest going to another park over the Fri. Sat, Sun..time frame.

Since you've been in August, I bet you are prepared for the heat, so I won't go into that..

have fun!
DJ

beckylovestink
11-18-2008, 04:13 PM
we are looking at mid June.

faline
11-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Mid-June is getting very crowded and it is certainly very hot. Next year, you might catch a bit of a break on the crowds depending on the economy but I would still be prepared for fairly long waits on the popular attractions.