PDA

View Full Version : kids clubs at resorts

beckylovestink
11-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Has anyone ever used the babysit/kids clubs at the resorts? I have a 5 and 8 yo who I would like to try the neverland club at the poly on our next visit.
Did you feel comfortable leaving them? Did the kids have fun? Any info would be greatly appreciated!:confused:

Auroring Good Time
11-17-2008, 10:22 PM
I have used the kids club at the Beach Club twice. My son was 6 the first time. The only tears I saw were when I arrived to pick him up later in the evening. He didn't want to leave. I felt very safe with the people in the kids club. I am going down again in December and plan on going to Jelly Rolls and having my son stay at the kids club again. :mickey:

c&d
11-18-2008, 09:57 AM
We used the cubs den at WL and we had no problems. DS really seemed to enjoy himself.

sisterslovindisney
11-18-2008, 10:42 AM
We used the Neverland Club at Poly. My kids loved it. In fact, they wanted to go back there instead of going to the parks. It's basically like a daycare center but they had a little buffet, games, movies, etc.

jonahbear2006
11-20-2008, 02:24 AM
whats the age limits on this again?

FaithTrustPixieDust
11-20-2008, 12:35 PM
We used the Neverland Club in 2007 and Simbas Cub Den in 2008.

The theming and decor at Neverland Club is really cute. However, there was one rather grouchy lady there, and she made it less-than-magical for us. Her name was Helga or Olga or something like that.

This year we tried out Simbas Cub Den at AKL and the kids had an absolute blast. The people there were much nicer and that made all the difference in the world.

Mousefever
11-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Do you have to be staying at the deluxe in order to sign up for the kid's club?

Amy

Auroring Good Time
11-20-2008, 07:55 PM
No you don't have to stay at a deluxe resort to use it however, you do have to be staying on Disney property.

gueli
11-21-2008, 01:20 AM
my DD loved the neverland club at the poly. I felt safe leaving her, they give you a pager just in case of emergency... We also used the in room babysitter- she was a very nice grandmotherly type... Either way with all the precautions they take, I felt safe.
:mickey:

ariel326
11-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Son was at Neverland Club last year and liked it.

PlutoPlanet
11-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Our DD stayed at the Cubs Den in WL one year and had fun. The next year she asked if she could go there again. We took her up on it!

beckylovestink
11-22-2008, 01:23 PM
I am really building it up son my hubby and I can have a night out alone:) I just didn't want them to be disappointed. For the money I am spending it will be nice to have one adult dinner with just the two of us!