PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Beach/Pirate Room

tnpoohbear
11-17-2008, 07:55 AM
I am taking DD to WDW the end of May to celebrate her high school graduation (just the two of us) and we took advantage of the buy 4 get 3 deal they have and are booked in one of the new Pirate Rooms (DD is such a Pirate freak!).

We have never stayed at this resort before, any tips or things we should know to avoid from people who have stayed there before?

How is the transportation from this resort to the parks? Is it all by bus only?

Thanks!

:mickey:

vicster
11-17-2008, 08:51 AM
All the transportation to the parks is by bus only. This is a very large resort with internal buses. If I ever stayed there again I would request a room close to the food court. We stayed there with friends but we were closer to the food court than they were. They had quite a long walk just to get their mugs filled.

Daisy712
11-17-2008, 05:11 PM
Hello,

We are also staying in a Pirate
Room at CBR and we are so excited.:pirate: We actually upgraded our trip from Pop Century. We have a 15 year old DS and 12 year old DD. We are going to be there in June for the Star Wars Weekends.:yoda: The pirate rooms are going to be in Trinidad South which will be quite aways from the food court. We decided that the pirate rooms will be well worth the walk to the food court. Have a great time.

beckylovestink
11-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Where can you find info on the pirate rooms? Are there princess rooms as well???

tnpoohbear
11-18-2008, 12:25 PM
I think I had read where their will be Pirate and Nemo themed rooms, I did not see anything about Princess rooms - but they sure would be great!:mickey: