PDA

View Full Version : TS Breakfast near POP

jonsmom
11-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Hi Everyone

I was just looking over my itinerary for our quick weekend getaway & realized I will have one left over TS option and would like to use it for breakfast the day that we leave.

According to my calculations, our DME should pick us up around 1pm.

I am looking for some suggestions that may be close to POP. Any ideas?

Thanks.

JoDisney
11-16-2008, 03:08 PM
If you look at "Info Central" above. Go to "Dining" and scroll down to "Menus." If you want TS breakfast at a park, they will list the places in each park with TS breakfast. If you are not going to a park, you can look at the resorts that have TS breakfast and choose one of them. A resort close to POP would be POR and they have TS breakfast at Boatwrights. Of course, under MENUS you scroll to each restaurant and view what they have on each restaurants individual menu.

big blue and hairy
11-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Spoodles @ the Boardwalk.

:sulley:

ElenitaB
11-16-2008, 03:25 PM
I'd suggest heading over to Boma for their breakfast buffet. You can get there by taking a bus to AK, and then transferring buses to the AKL bus.

henry.james.s
11-16-2008, 03:30 PM
I'd suggest heading over to Boma for their breakfast buffet. You can get there by taking a bus to AK, and then transferring buses to the AKL bus.

This is what I'd suggest. You might as well end your stay with one of, if not the best B'Fast buffet at the resort!! :number1: