PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks - parade times in June?

spoiledraf
11-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Haven't gone in June for years. I was wondering if anybody recalls or has some old schedules for fireworks and light parades in the second week of June. I like to get some ADRs for CG at the right time to see Wishes from the top. We watched them from our table a few years ago on our anniversary and it was great.

ibrowse17
11-16-2008, 10:52 AM
When we were there for our honeymoon in June 2006, I want to say Wishes was at 9:00 with the parade shortly before that. This past July, it was about the same. As it gets closer and the park hours are announced, you can call and find out for sure. Have a great time:thumbsup:

jrpersinger
11-16-2008, 12:23 PM
SpectroMagic runs at 9pm, then Wishes at 10pm. Then on certain nights, SpectroMagic runs again shortly after Wishes.

ibrowse17
11-16-2008, 12:29 PM
That's right, I was thinking in terms of central time:thumbsup:

spoiledraf
11-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Might be a little late for the little ones, 18 mo. and 2 1/2, to catch wishes. We were thinking of napping the kids mid-afternoon for a couple hours right after we get off the plane and then heading over for the evening. Opinions from those who have done Disney with little ones. This Papa never had 2 year olds at Disney at night.

jrpersinger
11-16-2008, 07:53 PM
When our kids were that age, they would typically make it till SpectroMagic and then would crash out in the stroller while waiting on Wishes. And thats back when we went in Dec, so if I am not mistaken, SpectroMagic and Wishes were showen even earlier then their June time. Once they hit around 4-5, they were able to stay up for both... even late EMH.

Figment!
11-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Haven't gone in June for years. I was wondering if anybody recalls or has some old schedules for fireworks and light parades in the second week of June.

Check out the Historical Park Hours Archive (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/calendar/historical/archive/default.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central. :thumbsup: