PDA

View Full Version : Best room to request at POFQ

DisneyPrincess21
11-15-2008, 08:32 PM
I wanted to know if anyone can suggest a good room to request at New Orleans French Quater. This will be the first time we will be staying there (12/16-12/22) So I don't know if there is a room/building that has a nice view, Or that you consider a "good location". I booked a room with just a standard view. (I could not afford the water view) But I am hoping that maybe tinkerbell might sprinkle some pixie dust on my reservations :blush: Any help would be great, Thanks! :thumbsup: :santa3::santa3::tree::snowman::santa3::santa3:

LudwigVonDrake
11-16-2008, 11:12 AM
I stayed in Building Four in July and that was a short walk to the main building/bus stop. POFQ is compact enough in size that you won't have too far of a walk to get to and from your room.

Have a great trip :wave:

RockinRollerMom
11-16-2008, 11:21 AM
While there is no bad location at POFQ, I like building 6 the best. We stayed there on our first trip and it was just perfect. It is very close to the bus stop and the food court yet feels a little more secluded. It is on the side of the resort where the river opposed to the parking lot side which I like better. Also not directly next to the pool which we like too.

ibrowse17
11-16-2008, 12:32 PM
I agree with building 6. We stayed there last Dec, and our room was right next to the river. It was quiet, but very close to the bus stop and food court. We really enjoyed it:thumbsup:

disneychick62
11-16-2008, 03:01 PM
We just got back yesterday....we stayed in building 1. All the buildings are close to everything. i needed a ground floor room cause of a surgery i had on my knee and i got it. you will like this resort , its very nice and cozy....