PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional questions???

christinelee10
11-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Finally, after months of trying I got reservations for Chef de France for 3:45 dinner for the 6:15 (or is it 6:45?) candlelight processional.:number1: I had originally planned not to do a package, but after talking to two people who couldn't get in the show last year without the dinner package, I decided to book one.
Anyways, I got the reservation and when I asked the CM if it would be 1 or 2 TS credits off the disney dining plan she said 1. Does anyway know if that is right, after looking at the menu and different Tiers (1,2 or 3) for the package it seems like it should be 2. I just want to plan ahead with the TS credits. Thanks for any help you can give with this.

henry.james.s
11-15-2008, 05:56 PM
It is 1 TS per credit per person no matter what "tier" it falls into. :thumbsup:

christinelee10
11-15-2008, 06:34 PM
Wow, that is a deal!!!! It said it was a Tier 3 which equalled out to about $54 a person, I thought for sure it would be 2 TS credits!!! Then I thought maybe you could only use 1 TS for the lunch package, so that is great news!!

Thanks for the info!!!

henry.james.s
11-16-2008, 12:39 AM
Wow, that is a deal!!!! It said it was a Tier 3 which equalled out to about $54 a person, I thought for sure it would be 2 TS credits!!! Then I thought maybe you could only use 1 TS for the lunch package, so that is great news!!

Thanks for the info!!!

No problemo..it's one of the best values you can take advantage of on the DDP.
I'll be doing it on 12/8..can't wait. :thumbsup:

jpH/keD
11-16-2008, 04:32 PM
You will LOVE the show! We ate at LeCellier but the show was the BEST one we saw on our trip last year! Well worth it and it is only 1TS credit which is what sold us!! We had an awesome dinner and good seats for the show too!!

HINT: The theatre is on the water. When the wind starts blowing it is COLD sitting there!!
We forgot our jackets and ended up buying new sweatshirts! $$$$$$$$$ :( Try not to forget your jackets! Enjoy!

christinelee10
11-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the info..........we'll definitely pack a sweatshirt. I'm so excited we got the dinner package, I've been trying since July!!!