PDA

View Full Version : World Showcase

speedmouse93
11-15-2008, 03:04 PM
Whats your favorite restaurant in the World Showcase for dinner? We ate at Teppan Edo in Japan and loved it!

henry.james.s
11-15-2008, 06:00 PM
Teppan Edo & Tokyo Dining are my faves. Tutto Italia is right up there too. :thumbsup:

SBETigg
11-15-2008, 06:21 PM
I can't pick a favorite. I love so many of them. Right now, I'm a Rose & Crown mood, but it's not the best food in WS.

Natazu
11-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Is Flying Fish close enough to World Showcase to count?
Just kidding, Marrakesh for me.

AHOTE
11-15-2008, 11:48 PM
It's a tough call but I have to say Le Cellier. :number1: We have never had a meal there that was a disappointment and friday night was no exception. The food was great and our server, Billy from Nova Scotia, was conversive, informative and genuinely attentive throughout our meal. It's the first place we book when making our ADR's.

JerseyDad
11-17-2008, 10:01 AM
Teppan Edo has always been on our dinner reservation list as a MUST in Epcot. The food is great and the service is spot on perfect. They even gave us a round of complimentary drinks once when the hibachi table we were at wasn't heating properly and we had to move over to the next table...a whole 5 feet away ;) [it was almost uncomfortable how apologetic the hostesses were being for such a minor inconvenience] My wife is also a Sake` lover...so it's a perfect match for us.

We also never pass up an opportunity to eat at the San Angel Inn in Mexico. It's got a great atmosphere as well as tasty food. And...as I found out two weeks ago when I ate there...a few new and interesting items such as duck breast and loin of lamb have been added to the menu. The style of the service and food "presentation" has also been changed to more stylish and upscale one. And of course it's a big plus that they do make a super margarita. :marg:

Tinkerbelly84
11-17-2008, 03:09 PM
I would have to say Le Cellier. The food was great and so was the service.

ThanxForNoticin
11-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Teppan Edo and Le Cellier are our favorites, but there are some others that are very, very good.

Crow
11-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Tokyo Dining:thumbsup::number1:

brownie
11-18-2008, 09:22 AM
My favorite is the Rose & Crown Pub. The only other place we've eaten at is the San Angel Inn, though. I would like to try Le Cellier, Akershus, Biergarten, and Marrakesh.

Ropachs
11-18-2008, 09:34 AM
Le Cellier for the food, Biergarten for the fun atmosphere :beer:

NJGIRL
11-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Teppan Edo is our new favorite too. We loved Alfredo's but haven't tried the new Italian restaurant yet. We also like San Angels.

AdventurerKim
11-18-2008, 04:02 PM
My favorites are Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, and Nine Dragons.