PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickeys ADRs and menu

spoiledraf
11-15-2008, 01:47 PM
We were thinking of hitting Chef Mickeys for dinner our first night and I was wondering how difficult it is to get ressies and what the menus like. We won't be going until June and would like to make all our ADRs as far ahead as possible for the tougher dinning plans.

It's our grandkids first trip and they are already excited about seeing Mickey and Goofy and I figured Chef Mickeys was our best bet of a gauranteed experience with him:mickey:

wdwnutz
11-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Chef Mickey's is our favorite character meal, breakfast or dinner! They have a kids section with things like chicken nuggets, pizza, mac & cheese, veggies, mickey shaped raviolis. (Mickey shaped waffles for breakfast) The regular buffet has many selections of meat, sides, salad, soups. The kids will love the dessert area! (so will you!) Reservations are hard to get, so make them as soon as possible!!!

spoiledraf
11-15-2008, 04:17 PM
The plan is call at 7 am 180 days out. Can you do it any sooner?

jpH/keD
11-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Probably not before then. We go there on every trip. We always call on the 180 day mark and have never been turned away for Chef Mickey's. We feel it is a MUST DO since everyone needs a little Mickey time!!:mickey:
Have so much fun!!

Tbelle1976
11-15-2008, 06:14 PM
We made our ADR for Chef Mickey's at a little more than 90 days out and had no problem at all. As a matter of fact, we made 17 ADR's just last week for Feb and got in at every rest we wanted and the times we wanted (within a half hour or so). It was great!

spoiledraf
11-15-2008, 11:21 PM
We made our ADR for Chef Mickey's at a little more than 90 days out and had no problem at all. As a matter of fact, we made 17 ADR's just last week for Feb and got in at every rest we wanted and the times we wanted (within a half hour or so). It was great!

Great for you! But not very likely in June. I would have liked to do this trip in Sept. or Oct. But my daughter is a teacher and we had to work with her schedule. I like the off season much more. Too hot in June.