PDA

View Full Version : what do you prefer at POR

mickeytravel
11-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Do you prefer PORFQ or PO Riverside and Why?
Thanks for your input i'm torn!:unsure:

sorcerer fan
11-15-2008, 10:20 AM
FQ, cause it's quieter, smaller,nicer. and it has great atmosphere. Everything is within a short walking distance. Great food court and the bagneits are awesome. Try it you'll like it.

RockinRollerMom
11-15-2008, 11:03 AM
My vote is for POFQ. We have stayed there twice. I have never stayed at POR but have visited many of times. I like the theming of POFQ much better. Plus POFQ and POR share buses to all of the parks except MK. (At least it was that way during my 2 trips.) POFQ is the first to be picked up (meaning you always get a seat) and the first to be dropped off.

Seasonscraps
11-15-2008, 01:03 PM
I prefer Riverside. I enjoy the ammenities & services offered in the main building - full service restaurant, big gift shop, lobb lounge entertainment, pool bar, etc.

LudwigVonDrake
11-15-2008, 04:07 PM
FQ, cause it's quieter, smaller,nicer. and it has great atmosphere. Everything is within a short walking distance. Great food court and the bagneits are awesome. Try it you'll like it.

I'm with you!!! :number1:

HoosierDisneyFan
11-15-2008, 08:23 PM
I have stayed at both anf prefer POFQ (but both are great). Here are my thoughts...

POR Advantages
Bigger pool
Bigger kids playground
Fishing
Bigger gift shop
TS Resturant
Bigger arcade

POFQ Advantages
Smaller resort (less walking)
Bus service (first on / first off)

I know that my list would seem to favor POR but I the I would weight the POFQ advantages much higher than the POR advantages. We generally spend most of our time in the parks and less at the resorts. The short walk time to the bus (and being dropped of first) and big pluses.