PDA

View Full Version : Can you set up preferred seating WITHOUT staying onsite?

jakeofwildwood
11-14-2008, 09:17 AM
One of my dear coworkers is going for her first time in April. Whenever my family go we are always onsite and on the plan.

My questions is can you set up preferred seating without being in a Disney property hotel? She is down to about 140 days till she leaves so a few of the really good restaurants (Le Cellier :cloud9:) will already be booked.

TheDuckRocks
11-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Advanced Dining Reservations are open to all at 180 days. You must be a Disney resort guest to get 180+10 days or to get a Disney Dining Plan.

KylesMom
11-14-2008, 09:38 AM
While you can make ADRs at 180 days out even if you are staying off-site, I don't believe that Disney is accepting calls for April ADRs except Chef Mickey's, Victoria & Alberts and perhaps CRT. Keep an eye on the sticky at the top of the dining forum for further information to be released by Figment.

The benefit of staying on site the past few years is that you can make your reservations at 180 days out plus the next 10 days with one phone call. Staying off site just means that you can only schedule one ADR per day at 180 days out exactly from that meal date.

Figment!
11-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Generally:

Yes; however, reservations can be made no sooner than 180 days in advance of the day the wish to dine.

Currently:

Reservations* can not be made past March 22, 2009 until sometime in December. See New Advanced Dining Reservation System & Effects on Booking (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=137106) for details on the current freeze on Advanced Dining Reservations

* All reservations except for Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's