PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not Dead, Just Lost

WDWizard
11-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Hey.

It's WDWizard.

Remember me?

Yeah, that guy.

I would've loved to join you all in that Virtual Kingdom Family or whatever it's called game, or pirates, but I guess I'm done with online gaming. Although since I'm bored I'd be open to checking out whatever online game you all moved on to - any suggestions? Promise you wont boot me?

I've been lurking around Intercot every once in a while though. I'm not even a big Disney fanatic/geek anymore! It's weird. I've lost all interest in going to visit WDW or posting on all the fan sites. I like visiting Universal now more than anything. I know, I'm a traitor.

I'm growing up... almost 17.

But... Just wanted to say hi!!
:mickey::thumbsup:

Alligirl
11-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Hey kiddo!!
Nice to hear from you and good toknow that all is well! I think about now everyone is looking into the new game elf island, it is in beta but it will open fairly soon i believe. Take care and have fun in school!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
11-11-2008, 11:31 PM
(hey wizard!) :D Hahaha, nice to hear from ya :) Might be moving on to Elf Island, though I don't have much time either to hang out online like I used to. Hope to see you once in a while! :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
11-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Heya Wizard :cool:

I'm not even a big Disney fanatic/geek anymore!

I can see how that's happening. After being there so much and being our age, you kinda lose some need for Disney as a whole. I know that I have lately...

I like visiting Universal now more than anything. I know, I'm a traitor

Nothing wrong with that. Just got back from Halloween Horror Nights up there a week or two ago. Very fun time up in Universal.

Randypandy
11-12-2008, 02:16 AM
glad to know you are not lost kid. :thumbsup: Universal is getting more popular from what I've been reading. the harry potter theme park is supposed to be opening up within the next year or so. I registered on elf island but i have no idea what i registered as and they won't help me. I had to re register and im hoping I'll see my name soon

JPL
11-12-2008, 08:36 AM
Recall the search party :bus::truck::car::train::sail:

Welcome Back Wizard :thumbsup:

Now where did I put those boots :scratch:

Marla
11-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Hi ya! Glad to hear your still out there and that all is well. I completely understand your growing out of Disney, my Son did the same thing. He humors me with a yearly trip to DLR, and he truly has fun,..but I know it's for me. As far as where we are settling. I have only been to Elf Island once, I am not very impressed. The graphics are nice, but our characters are one dimensional and seem out of place. They do not move like were used to. I am more drawn to SmallWorlds. It is more of a adult site (the mod's suggest 13 yrs. old and older.). The chat is better there and the graphics seem better to me as well. The chat bubbles in Elf Island over lap each other making it real tough to talk. Well, glad to hear from you. Hope to be seeing you around. My names for each site are listed below.:tink:

Patricia
11-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Hi Wizard!

I recall not wanting to go to DIsneyland when I was 16-19.. I was more of a Magic Mountain kind of gal. I had to have a roller Coaster flip me upside down to be happy, now I'm back to Disney and I don't like being flipped. :blush:

Anyhooo.. as far as online goes, I don't seem to get much past Icot these days. I'm glad to hear from you and know you are well. Drop by when you think of us. :wave:

trackbarroness
11-15-2008, 09:00 PM
Oh darn I better go call off JimmyC and his latest recruits of :thedolls::thedolls::thedolls: then. It's a good thing too huh? :D I can hear ya err I mean them singing that song. I must have been a weird teenager then because I loved going, to WDW even when back in the day it was just the MK before we had 4 theme parks to decide to visit for a day. And perhaps that why I work at/in one of the parks then huh? :D Lololol

Chescat
11-17-2008, 03:29 PM
How can we ever forget you? The one voted Best Person to Boot in VMK. Or one that's known for Breaking Cat's Rides.

Good to hear from you. Don't be a stranger. :)

JPL
11-18-2008, 08:26 AM
I had to have a roller Coaster flip me upside down to be happy,

Wow that explains alot ;)

chrisb26
11-18-2008, 02:51 PM
I can understand how you feel Wizard although I haven't gotten tired of Disney but I know what you mean. I'm more the type of person that just likes all types of parks whether it be Universal, Thrill parks with roller coasters or Disney. Although I will say I like Disney the most :D.

But glad to hear you're doing alright :)