PDA

View Full Version : Laugh of the Day

nandyf
11-11-2008, 01:58 PM
I had to share this. We were at Animal Kingdom outside of the Boneyard with our overly tired, hot, and cranky 5 year old son. He was falling apart, crying, basically have a complete melt down. A man in his mid 60s walked past and gave us a disgusted look. He then angrily said to his wife "I don't know why people have to bring their kids here!"

I about fell over laughing and wanted to run up to him to remind him that he was at Disney World. He might want to rethink his vacation choices if he wants to avoid overtired children.

WDWFREAK101
11-11-2008, 03:11 PM
wow

ibrowse17
11-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Then Iam a 40 year old kid:thumbsup:

weswerx
11-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Can you imagine that! The nerve of some people, bringing their children to Disney World! ;)
that is too funny, or extremely sad.
next thing you know, you'll find adults at work and grand parents in nursing homes...what is this world coming to?:confused:

I agree with you, the best thing to do is to laugh this one off...
( I bet I'll remember this thread the next time I go to AK dinoland):D

vicster
11-12-2008, 08:43 AM
WOW - I hope I never get like that. We no longer have young children but I enjoy watching the young kids at WDW. And, yes, they do get tired and cranky just like the rest of us. The gentleman who said that needs to take a look around and remember where he is.

TinkerbellT421
11-12-2008, 08:52 AM
LOL! That is about the funiest things Ive heard! lol...The nerve you have bringing a child to Disney World! lol!!!!!! :funny::rotfl::goof:

Me and DBF go without children...and when we see children crying I say "Theres no crying in Disney World!" (Think A league of their own's 'theres no crying in baseball') lol

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Oh my God! What were you thinking? Bringing a child to a place like that! Next thing you know, you'll be bringing kids to the playground too.

crazypoohbear
11-14-2008, 12:24 PM
I think someone needs to call DSS right away.

I suppose you were FEEDING and WATERING that child while you were there???!!! :jaw::jaw:
HOW DARE YOU

I am warning you right now Do NOT even think about bringing that "child" to another family vacation spot. :nono::nono:
I hope you are happy you have just ruined Disney for me and my little adults :D

pink
11-14-2008, 05:30 PM
That is so funny. Thanks for sharing. :mickey:

Ian
11-14-2008, 08:17 PM
Gotta be honest ... I would have turned around and ripped the guy a new one. That comment is just too ignorant and stupid to be ignored.