PDA

View Full Version : Teppen Edo Question

BeccaO
11-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Is this included in the DDP? It's not listed anywhere that I could see in the dining info on the info central page.

Verolovesdisney
11-11-2008, 01:57 PM
I actually just called 10 minutes ago to make a booking and Teppen Edo is not part of the 2009 DDP as of yet. I went ahead and made my reservation anyway (for Mar 7th) and the CM told me that they would know for sure by January if this restaurant was going to participate or not. Tokyo Dining is also not participating as of yet.

henry.james.s
11-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Chances that either won't be on the Dining Plan are slim at best.

threeh
11-12-2008, 11:39 AM
They'll add it!! Some of the EPCOT places don't end up on the plan until very close to the beg of the year. :mickey:

BeccaO
11-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Well, should I take the chance and go ahead and make the reservation for our trip the week of Jan 10 - 18th or should I just write this one off?

MMFreak
11-12-2008, 12:39 PM
I am 95% certain that the Teppan Edo will be on the dining plan. We use the dining plan every year and it has always been on it with exception to the year it was closed. It was even on the dining plan when it was named Teppanyaki Mitsukoshi. People have been reserving vacations since August for 2009 so Disney had to get something out there on the dining plan but the list is by no means complete. We have in past years made reservations at restaurants that were not on the list yet and we have never had any issues.

DisneyBabies
11-12-2008, 02:17 PM
I would go ahead and make a ressie (we did). You can always cancel it later if it isn't on the DDP.

That being said. . .it is highly unlikely that it won't be on the DDP. Make your ressie and enjoy your meal.

BeccaO
11-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Thanks for all the usefull info everybody!!! Think I will just go ahead and make the ressie!!!