PDA

View Full Version : Questions about mvmcp

DisneyPrincess21
11-10-2008, 07:16 PM
:D I just bought my tickets to mvmcp for 12/18. I am Super excited!!! I have never been to one before. Last year was my first Christmas at the parks, But we had just missed the mvmcp. :cry: But this year we decided on a last minute Christmas vacation and we are going to be at the parks from 12/16-12/20 so I will get a chance to be there finally, So i am really excited can you tell? :blush: :cloud9: Does anyone have any tips or things I shouldn't miss while at mvmcp. Or any special "Hidden/Overlooked Disney Magic" that I should look out for during the party? Any tips would be great help. Thanks!! :tree::santa::santa3::deer:

big blue and hairy
11-11-2008, 08:30 AM
I don't know that any of this is "overlooked" but don't miss the parade, the show at the Galaxy Theater, and, of course, FREE COOKIES AND HOT CHOCOLATE!!!:santa:

:sulley:

ibrowse17
11-11-2008, 09:32 AM
I agree about the parade and free cookies and hot chocolate. I would also mention the castle lighting and special fireworks show. They also put out some exclusive items in the shops for the Christmas party, which my DW loved. We will be there for the party on the 16th, and hope you have a great time:thumbsup:

Nut4DW
11-11-2008, 11:01 AM
We will be there on the 16th also - our first MVMCP - I can't wait!! See you there :santa: